*****Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Workfront Systems Administrator.
Location : Lincoln, NE (Remote, Locals Only)
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 24 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Job Type : C2C,C2H,W2
Experience : 5+ Years
Job Description :
- DHHS is seeking to hire a Workfront Systems Administrator.
- This position will be a product specialist that is responsible for configuration and support of the Adobe Workfront product across DHHS.
- Duties include being the product expert for consultation, configuration, upgrades, resource allocation, change management, technical assistance, training and user management.
- Lead the ongoing administration and user support to the DHHS Adobe Workfront product.
- Performing day to day operations like creation and management of all work processes and settings in Workfront including, but not limited to request queues, project templates, custom forms and fields, layout templates, milestones, approvals, teams, groups, statuses, reports, dashboards, portfolio management, program management, and notifications.
- Subject matter expert on Workfront by staying current on releases and system functionalities, with a vision on how to leverage improvements for team efficiency.
- Perform configuration of Workfront products and any changes needed for upgrades.
- Provide support for Resource Management including resource capacity planning, allocation, scheduling, and budgeting.
- Provide support for Project budget and cost tracking.
- Provision, manage, and audit Workfront User accounts and profiles.
- Responsible for development and maintenance of Workfront Reporting metrics and Dashboards.
- Collaborate with teams on Workfront enhancements and configuration changes.
- Troubleshoot technical Workfront issues and bugs through research and coordination with Workfront forums and technical support.
- Develop and deliver status reports to leadership on Workfront progression.
- Support organizational initiatives and business goals through the application of Workfront expertise, effective systems knowledge, data analysis and reporting.
- Create, maintain, and publish Workfront project/technical process documentation and training materials for both application users and leadership.
- Work closely with IS&T and EPMO to forge best practices, develop Workfront DHHS standards and help enforce compliance with standards.
- Proactively train users and manage communications about updates, enhancements, and user support needs.
- Ensure Workfront system functions properly, updates are applied and tested, and new functionalities are tested and implemented.
- Work with cross-functional stakeholder teams to identify, prioritize, and develop process improvements, solution enhancements, and integrations that align to business and operational objectives.
- Support Workfront integrations with other software products (e.g. Jira, etc)
Qualifications and Required Skills
- 5+ years of direct experience as a Workfront System Administration
- Workfront System Administrator Certification is a plus
- Experience with setting up and managing integrations between Workfront and other compatible platforms like Jira
- Experience with using Workfront REST APIs for integration with other products or solutions is a plus
- Experience implementing/supporting and optimizing Workfront software in other organizations
- Experience with KPIs for teams and workflows
- Project management experience
- Highly organized, ability to prioritize, and manage multiple projects
- Ability to work independently, managing tasks and projects, and demonstrated ability to follow through and accomplish work and communicate updates in a simplistic way for all level of users
******Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
PH: 470-410-5245 EX 107/470-480-2412 EX 103
Apply here or please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: JIRA, Adobe, REST, Workfront
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 24 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: 2022-4622