*****Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Workday HCM Developer
Location : St Louis, MO (100% Remote)
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 12 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Job Type : W2
Experience : 8 Years
Job Description :
- Client is seeking an experienced engineer with extensive background leveraging Workday technology in delivery of technical solutions.
- The position requires advanced knowledge of Workday integration and reporting, and working knowledge of related configuration such as business processes and security.
- Acts as key resource on Data Conversion and Workday Financials scrum team, engaged in all aspects of story delivery; the candidate will be adept with agile software development lifecycle and DevOps principles.
- Responsible for designing, developing, testing, operating and maintaining products.
- Takes full stack ownership by consistently writing production-ready and testable code.
- Consistently creates optimal design adhering to architectural best practices; considers scalability, reliability and performance of systems/contexts affected when defining technical designs.
- Makes sound design/coding decisions keeping customer experience in the forefront.
- Takes feedback from code review and apply changes to meet standards. Conducts code reviews to provide guidance on engineering best practices and compliance with development procedures.
- Accountable for ensuring all aspects of product development follow compliance and security best practices.
- Exhibits relentless focus in software reliability engineering standards embedded into development standards.
- Embraces emerging technology opportunities and contributes to the best practices in support of the bank’s technology needs
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Workday studio experience
- Workday reporting experience
- Job Scheduling experience
- Workday system monitoring and health
- Workday Financials
- Data Conversion
- Experience with APIs and Web Services (SOAP, REST, WSDL, and WS standards)
- 3+ years of experience and high competency level with Workday integration and related tools (Custom Reports, EIB, Core Connectors, XSLT, Document Transforms and Workday Studio)
- Ability to resolve integration issues requiring in depth expertise in the Workday solution
- Experience in Workday Report Writing (standard, dashboard, composite and BIRT)
- Working knowledge of Workday Security Fundamentals
- Workday Studio
******Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
470-780-2413 EX – 104
Apply here or please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: Workday, SOAP, REST, WSDL, EIB, XSLT, BIRT, WS Standards, Core Connectors
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 12 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: 2022-4525