*****Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Web Application Support
Location : Minnesota, (Remote)
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 12 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Job Type : C2C,C2H,W2
Experience : 5 Years
Job Description :
Description of Project
- The Minnesota Department of Information Technology Services (MNIT) and the Minnesota Department of Administration, Office of State Procurement (OSP) are seeking a vendor to provide part-time staff augmentation resource(s) to provide support, fixes, enhancements, and upgrades to the Streamlined Certification web application used by OSP, the Minnesota Unified Certification Program (MNUCP), and the Central Certification (CERT) Program.
- OSP operates a program for Targeted Group, Economically Disadvantaged, and Veteran-Owned small businesses.
- Businesses eligible to participate in this program must be Minnesota-based small businesses.
- The Streamlined Certification web application (commonly known as the Minnesota Small Business Certification Portal (https://sbcp.mn.gov/)) was developed to streamline the process for vendors to become certified for various disadvantaged business programs that are administered by multiple government organizations.
- Small businesses use this consolidated web application portal to apply for one or multiple equity certification programs.
- Applications are submitted to the programs and certifying entities of the vendor/applicant’s choice.
The Streamlined Certification web application uses the following technologies:
- Drupal Content Management System (will be version 9.5 when this engagement begins)
- Cloud-based Web Hosting (currently Pantheon)
- API using JSON and XML
- The current web application support contract is set to expire in October 2022 and must be replaced with a new support contract that starts in November 2022.
- The specific services that the selected vendor’s resource(s) will perform are set forth in the “Sample Tasks” section of the Buyer Attachment (Tasks and Qualifications).
Minimum Qualifications of Resources
- Each resource that the vendor provides to perform the work must meet the following minimum qualifications.
- The resource(s) will not be evaluated as part of the contracting process, but their qualifications will be reviewed prior to work starting.
- The State reserves the right to reject any resource(s) that do not meet these minimum qualifications, and to require that different resource(s) be brought in that do meet the minimum qualifications.
- One (1) year of Drupal web development experience with Drupal version 8.5 or later
- Three (3) years of web application development experience
******Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
470-780-2413 EX – 104
Apply here or please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: JSON, XML, Drupal, Pantheon
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 12 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: 2022-4581