***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Warehouse Support Technician
Location : Atlanta,GA
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 12 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Job Type : C2C,C2H, W2 ,
Experience : 5 YEARS
The Atlanta Public School System is seeking the services of multiple warehouse support technicians to provide direct and indirect logistical support to IT field support techs and other SME’s who provide direct support to APS schools and administrative locations.
Scope of Work/Key Responsibilities:
- Monitor support tickets submitted for parts requests and promptly assign parts
- Responsible for picking up obsolete equipment from schools and other APS locations
- Maintaining inventory of parts including but not limited to: Interactive Technology, laptop, desktop, WYSE etc.
- Ordering parts to maintain a healthy inventory
- Maintain/track all APS assets in a database
- Provide project support to schools and other APS locations
- Install Apple apps unto devices as required.
- Troubleshoot and resolve minor wireless, network or switch issues
- Troubleshoot and resolve printer (or print) issues.
- Escalate major issues (wireless, network etc.) to IT Infrastructure technical teams
- Perform proactive support activities including but not limited to:
- Checking computer labs & media centers
- Updating Apple IOS on MacBook, iPad & iPod carts
- Installing and setting up Air Watch on mobile devices
- Installing Windows updates and patches
- Identify and update (or report) unsupported operating systems … i.e. Win XP
- Ensuring that antivirus software installed on all machines
- Checking Interactive White Boards (and Projectors) in classrooms
- Update user and asset information in database (as necessary)
- Inventory, validate and report all technology items. Report any asset transfers to ensure ownership is properly captured.
- Follow established processes and procedures. Report to IT any suggestions that will improve process or make support easier or more efficient.
- Maintain exceptional customer service posture at ALL TIMES.
- Document work performed (and steps to resolve issues) at all times within ticketing system for audit or knowledgebase purposes.
- 1 year (initial)
- Option to extend annually – based on performance.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 2+ years’ work experience (minimum) … 5 years for Lead Techs
- A+ Certification (Required for Lead Techs. Only)
- Strong customer service skills
- Knowledge of best practice security standards and techniques
- Microsoft Windows certification is a plus
- Must have clean criminal record with the ability to pass finger-print background check
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
- Must hold a valid drivers license.
- Personal Attributes:
- Creativity and strong attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively on tight deadlines, as necessary
- Excellent command of English language
- Oral and written communication skills
- Exceptional customer service skills, including the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of customers
- Positive, productive team player
- Desire to learn new skills and improve
- Equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
- Warehouse technicians will be required to pick up or drop-off parts to/from APS locations and must have their own means of transportation.
- The warehouse support tech will take day-to-day direction from the APS Asset Lead. He/she will be responsible for providing regular updates and meeting the deadlines imposed by the district.
Communication skills both verbal and written
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
Apply here or Please send to email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: Customer Service, A+, A+ Certification
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 12 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services