*****Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : UX Designer
Location : CT (Remote)
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration :1 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Job Type : C2C,C2H,W2
Experience : 5+ Years
Job Description :
- The State of Connecticut, Paid Family and Medical Leave Insurance Authority (the “Authority”), has an anticipated opening for an experienced Website User Experience (UX) Designer. The Website UX Designer works for the IT Solutions Manager and is responsible for designing intuitive, attractive and engaging user journeys. The Website UX Designer will analyze use cases to create wire frames and final designs for new website and web portal functionality being developed.
About the Authority:
- The Paid Family and Medical Leave Insurance Authority is a quasi-governmental agency formed by statute and signed into law by Governor Ned Lamont in 2019. Its mission is to help Connecticut’s workforce navigate health challenges and life changes with greater financial security.
- Through a trust funded by employees, the Authority makes benefits payments to eligible employees
- when either the employee or their family member takes a leave from work to care for themselves or a family member.
Examples of Duties:
- Collaborate with product managers, technical leads, and other stakeholders to iterate and clarify requirements
- Translate complex requirements into clear and easy user experiences
- Create storyboards, wireframes, high fidelity mockups, user flows, information architecture diagrams, or other artifacts required to build shared understanding across cross-functional teams and communicate vision and final requirements to internal stakeholders
- Work closely with cross-functional team members to guide execution and navigate technical constraints and tradeoffs while bringing UX/UI designs to life
- Collaborate with the QA Team, enabling them to develop usability test scripts
- Maintain system documentation as required
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS – GENERAL EXPERIENCE
- Five (5) years of experience in digital design experience focused on user experience and look and feel of web and mobile interfaces.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS – SPECIAL EXPERIENCE
- One (1) year of the General Experience must have been designing user experiences for website applications for the financial or insurance industry.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS – SUBSTITUTIONS ALLOWED
- College training in management information systems, graphic arts or information technology related area may be substituted for the General Experience on the basis of fifteen (15) semester hours equaling six (6) months of experience to a maximum of four (4) years for a Bachelor’s degree.
- A Master’s degree in graphic arts, UX or CX design related area may be substituted for one (1) additional year of the General Experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Arts, or equivalent education or work experience
- 5+ years’ digital design experience
- 3+ years’ UX/CX experience
- 1+ years’ experience in documenting and communicating accessibility requirements for development hand-off of your UX designs
- Portfolio highlighting UX design work and your process of designing and developing for mobile responsive web applications or enterprise software
- Experience with UX industry leading software such as Figma and Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience designing for Salesforce Community Cloud
- Experience using Jira
- Experience with the agile software development
Other Key Skills:
- Interpersonal skills, with a demonstrated ability to work cooperatively with teams to deliver excellent results and maintain a collegial work environment.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to share authority and responsibility in high stakes, complex and fast-moving work environment.
- Project and time management skills, including a high level of organization, attention to detail, and follow-through, while balancing and prioritizing multiple activities and responsibilities.
- Relationship-building skills and ability to inspire collaboration, including success in working in teams, projects, and people towards action through persuasion.
- Ability to be professionally engaged, present, and on-camera using virtual face-to-face technologies (MS Teams, Zoom, WebEx, chat, etc.)
- Demonstrated experience engaging in creative problem solving and taking initiative, while utilizing a solutions-oriented approach and exhibiting flexibility and good judgement in a complex organizational ecosystem.
- Adobe Photoshop
- User Experience Design (UX)
- Communication skills both verbal and written
- Presentation skills
- Process Flow Analysis
******Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus*******
PH: 470-410-5280 EX 108/470-480-2412 EX 103
Apply here or please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: Mockups, Adobe Creative Suite, Cloud, Salesforce, JIRA, MS Teams, Webex, Adobe Photoshop, CX, Figma, MicrosoftOffice
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 1 Month
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: 2022-4386