***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title :Test Engineer
Location : Denver, CO (Remote)
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 2 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Job Type : C2C,C2H,W2
Experience : 5 Years
Job Description :
- Responsibilities include developing and executing software tests and documenting results in order to ensure software runs smoothly and effectively. May involve troubleshooting issues and debugging software. May require a bachelor’s degree and up to 2 years or equivalent experience in a related area. Familiarity with standard concepts, practices, and technologies in the field.
- The position provides testing expertise to be used in testing modifications prior to the implementation of such to the Colorado Benefit Management System (CBMS) and Program Eligibility and Application Kit (PEAK).
- CBMS is the statewide eligibility determination application for cash (Adult Financial, Food Assistance, and Colorado Works) and medical (Medical Assistance and Child Health Plan Plus) programs, and houses various tracks within the system, including Benefit Issuance, Benefit Recovery, and Periodic Reporting. PEAK is the online application system where the citizens of Colorado may apply for these same cash and medical programs.
- Work for the position will focus on, but not be limited to, changes within Medical Assistance, Adult Financial and Food Assistance. This will include ensuring scenarios are relevant to and testing the necessary modifications and analyzing and evaluating the outcome of the testing to ensure the tests have accurately passed. The position may also be responsible for spending some time of each work day analyzing issues within CBMS or PEAK.
- Required tasks to fulfill primary responsibility include the following:
- Execute test scenarios to ensure appropriate business functionality
- Report defects using defect tracking tools
- Maintain appropriate documentation of system and testing status
- Working knowledge of CBMS and PEAK systems Post Transformation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines while maintaining meticulous attention to detail.
- Must be comfortable in an environment with rapid change, multiple vendors, and many concurrent projects
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus*******
PH: 470-480-2412 EX 103
Apply here or please send to email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: Test Scenarios,Debugging,Defect Tracking,System And Testing Status
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 2 months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 4578