*****Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Telecom Engineering Senior Specialist
Location : Washington, DC (Onsite)
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 2 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Job Type : C2C,C2H,W2
Experience : 3+ Years
Job Description :
Summary of Telecom Software Engineer duties:
- Role supports a highly available always on 24×7 Healthcare systems services model and will participate in the on-call rotation as assigned.
- Perform telephony hardware, software, PBX, VOIP, and infrastructure support tasks to include install/maintain system operability and performance.
- Valid driver’s license required as some regional travel may be required; position requires engineer to have reliable transportation and ability to travel to remote sites supported by the Provider.
- Key contributor in daily Incidents, Service Request, and Projects support.
- Maintain and stabilize telephony platform across 10 hospitals and 250 ambulatory sites.
- Will work closely with other technology teams troubleshooting customer issues.
- Will be responsible for supporting all voice networking assets in a Healthcare system to meet aggressive Business SLAs.
- Job Responsibilities of Telecom Software Engineer:
- Provide end user support 24x7x365 and On-Call rotation for after hour support as assigned.
- Provide Tier-1 and Tier-2 support of customer Service Requests and Incident troubleshooting and resolution.
- Responsible to meet and maintain required SLA’s.
- Client OpenScape Voice : configure, install, and modify user profiles. Troubleshoot call scenarios such as dropped calls, one-way audio, call tracing. Client call routing.
- Client Openscape Contact Center: build or modify call Routing Strategies, Queue Processing Workflows and Voice Recordings.
- Client OpenScape Personal Edition (remote client application): ability to understand the SIP Connections, UDP vs TCP protocols, troubleshoot connectivity problems.
- Responsible for service testing to include identifying, correcting, or escalating problems.
- Document network by correct labeling of routing equipment and cables, and documenting configuration diagrams and specifications.
- Resolve Incident and Service Request tickets and proactively follow-up with other technical service towers and 3rd party vendor teams for speed to resolution.
- Manage Service Request and Incident tickets in ServiceNow (SOM), including regular updates to tickets per NTT DATA Change and Problem management processes.
- Responsible for customer satisfaction scores – provides positive customer experience with each customer interaction.
Basic Qualifications for Telecom Engineer role:
- 3+ years of experience with Client Unify Certified Implementation & Support (Service)
- 3+ years of experience Client Unify OpenScape 4000
- 3+ years Client Unify OpenScape Contact Center
- 3+ years supporting telecom systems and protocols – including VoIP, ISDN technologies, routing and switching, SIP trunks, RTP, SRTP, PSTN cloud integration, Clients, and call center technologies.
- Experience troubleshooting carrier and network connectivity issues – both VoIP and TDM.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, OR related field of study plus 5+ years of experience in the job offered.
- Familiar with the following would also be helpful:
- Xpressions Application Builder – build phone tree workflows, time of day routing, voice recordings.
- Interallia XMU – build phone tree workflows, time of day routing, voice recordings.
- HiPath 4000 (aka 4K system)
- HiCom 9006 (hospital pbxs)
- Strong understanding of VPN and VMware is desired.
- Proficient with MS Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio desired.
- Telecommunication certification is desired, such as BICSI, iNARTE, or SCTE Internet Protocol Engineering Professional (IPEP) certification.
- Self-starter, results-oriented, and demonstrates ‘can-do’ traits.
- Strong verbal and written communications.
******Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
PH: 470-410-5281 EX 109/470-410-3404 EX 106
Apply here or please send to email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: PBX, VoIP, UDP, ServiceNow, RTP, VMWare, MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Visio, Internet Protocol, SRTP
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 2 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: 2022-4724