*****Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Technical Product Manager
Location : 100% Remote
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 12 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Job Type : W2
Experience : 7 Years
Job Description :
- Seeking an experienced Technical Product Manager – previous experience as a software engineer as either a developer or tester is a plus.
- Experience working on a team creating a new application on the cloud to replace and existing legacy application would be extrememly beneficial, Experience in the payments industry is preferred but not required.
- Partners closely with customers (internal and external), the business line(s) and Agile teams to drive the evolution of the assigned product(s).
- Maintains and refines product backlog; creates user stories and acceptance criteria and prioritizes all stories to ensure work focuses on those with maximum business value that align with product strategy. Acts as primary liaison between product and Agile teams, ensuring the teams understand vision for the products.
- Work closely in a hands-on style with development team including addressing daily prioritization needs, providing real-time feedback and answering questions on an ongoing basis.
- Works with Product Management to set release dates, determine when sufficient value has been delivered to release to market, understand tradeoffs between schedule, scope and budget and communicates this information to the organization. Employs product management practices and tactics including customer research, data and analytics, and market research.
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent work experience
- Three to five years of related experience
- Well-developed ability to collaboratively develop and evolve a product backlog
- Well-developed ability to develop and articulate a product vision that supports outcomes, value and prioritization of work
- Thorough understanding of the Lean/Agile mindset
- Demonstrated leadership and interpersonal skills including ability to collaborate with and empower teams
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient computer navigation skills
- Experience using agile delivery tools such as Jira and/or Version One
- Standard industry certifications such as SAFe, CSPO, or PSPO are preferred
******Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
PH: 470-410-5245 EX 107/470-480-2412 EX 103
Apply here or please send to email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: JIRA, Version
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 12 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: 2022-4495