***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Technical Lead – Biztalk
Location : Vancouver, WA
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 12 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Job Type : W2
Experience : 5+ Years
Roles and Responsibilities
- Design, develop and maintain integration solutions, based on Microsoft BizTalk Server 2016/2020 and .Net technologies (web services), .net core
- Participate as integration developer in Global IT projects
- Analyze and modify existing ESB interfaces based on business change requests
- Perform detailed data mapping analysis and documentation
- Adhere to the Development and Change Process established in the Development Team
- Provide support on integration testing
- Create and maintain technical and support documentation
- Provide third line support for existing ESB interfaces
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Being a mentor for other developers and ensuring proper knowledge transfer.
Desired Candidate Profile
- 5+ years of experience in IT support or software development, testing.
- Sound knowledge in Microsoft BizTalk, C #, and SQL Server. This must include the following.
- Creating Schemas (XML, Flat file, CSV, etc.)
- Configuration of WCF Custom adapters for Basic HTTP, SQL, Oracle, FILE, FTP, SFTP, etc.
- Creating WCF or REST API web service using C# code.
- Working knowledge of XML, XSLT, XPATH is a must.
- Strong focus on delivery and service-oriented mindset.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Should have the strong analytical skills to understand the development requirements.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools like TFS (Team Foundation Service)
- Must understand concepts like B2B, EAI, and ESB.
- Working experience on JIRA tool and Agile methodology.
- The agile mindset of pulling the work from backlog rather than being pushed to take the task.
- Take responsibility to own the work in end-to-end Support of integration issues
- Good to have the Automated deployment tool experience.
- Good knowledge in Git tools and Git check-in flow
****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
PH: 470-410-5381 EX 112/ 470-480-2418 EX 105
Apply here or please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: BIZTALK,XML,Flat File,CSV,HTTP,SQL,Oracle,API,REST,FILE,SFTP,C#
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 12 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 3765