*****Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Technical Business Analyst
Location : Hartford, CT (Onsite, Local Only)
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration :24 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Job Type : C2C,C2H,W2
Experience : 9 Years
Job Description :
The Criminal Justice Information System (CJIS) Governing Board Technical Business Analyst is responsible for documenting technical business processes and requirements for the Connecticut Information Sharing System (CISS). The Technical Business Analyst ensures that the requirements of the stakeholders and user community are aligned with the strategies and direction provided by the CISS Technical Architect and CISS Executive Director.
SCOPE OF WORK
- The CJIS team requires a Technical Business Analyst to gather and document technical business requirements from the CJIS stakeholder community to support the CISS project. This individual will be responsible for collaborating with all State of Connecticut Criminal Justice Agency Stakeholders in activities aligned with analyzing, documentation, and disseminating requirements between these agencies. The complexity of the business requirements combined with the technical nature of the various Criminal Justice systems throughout the State necessitates staffing CJIS with an individual whose experience encompasses multiple disciplines; Business Analysis and Software Application Development.
Specific Services Required
- Collecting, documenting, and maintaining the business requirements for the CISS Project.
- Being knowledgeable on all facets of Software Development Methodologies (SDM) and assisting the CISS team on SDM compliance for CJIS activities.
- Supporting the resolution of complex issues where some business knowledge is needed.
- Providing general business requirements consultation to the project team.
- Providing general business process consultation to the project team.
- Leading business analysis activities for various change requests for the CJIS community that impacts the CISS Program.
- Being accountable for providing the Technology Manager with the project plan inputs that are owned by the business (e.g., business requirements definition, business process model creation, user acceptance test case creation, user documentation, and training).
- Reviewing and editing requirements, specifications, business processes, and recommendations related to the CISS Project.
- Leading the development of user documentation.
- Supporting the development of the user acceptance test plan.
- Supporting the development, planning, and executing training programs for the CISS Project.
- Providing input on the Quality Strategy and Plan.
- Developing presentations for stakeholders, officials, and other interested parties when requested by the Technical Manager or the Executive Director.
- Supporting the effort to define and manage the look, feel, and content of the state’s CJIS Portal.
- Participating in the RFP process and vendor selection.
- Performing any duties as assigned by the Executive Director or Technical Manager.
Technical Responsibilities / Knowledge
- Design technical workflows based on business requirements.
- Experience create design specifications using UML modeling tools.
- Investigate and resolve ambiguities in design specifications between business and technical stakeholders.
- Coordinate design reviews of workflows and requirements between stakeholders.
- Collaborate with Xerox, BEST, CJIS and agency technical staff members to identify and document technical requirements to support CJIS initiatives.
- Knowledge of database designs and layouts.
- Strong understanding of coding practices and methodologies.
- Comprehensive experience of SOA fundamentals and frameworks.
- Document CISS Information Exchange XML schemas.
The individual who fills this position should have solid Business and Technical Analysis skills and the ability to foster and ensure cooperation and coordination among the various CJIS partners. The desirable skills are:
- A bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or relate major
- Minimum three years experience in leadership for business process reengineering and requirements development.
- Minimum three years experience in preparation and upkeep of current and new business process flow diagrams and charts.
- Minimum three years experience in management of the stakeholders’ and user community’s expectations.
- Minimum three years experience in working with the user community and the project team to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions.
- Minimum three years experience in programming / systems analysis, as well as quality assurance, prototyping, construction, integration, and migration functions.
- Good problem solving and analytical skills, using them to resolve technical problems; possesses an excellent understanding of business requirements and IT strategies.
- Good communication skills with the ability to communicate (verbally and written) to all levels of the business
- Service oriented architecture (SOA)
- Process Flow Analysis
******Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus*******
PH: 470-410-5245 EX 107/470-480-2412 EX 103
Apply here or please send to email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: Technical Business Analyst
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 12 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: 2022-262