*****Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Tableau visualization developer
Location : Lincoln, NE
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 24 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Job Type : C2C,C2H,W2
Experience : 6 Years
Job Description :
The Nebraska Public Health Atlas is a web-based data visualization platform for delivering Nebraska Public Health Data. The Atlas team is seeking a qualified and skilled Tableau visualization developer (Creator) to support activities critical to the success of the initiative.
- Under the direction of the IS&T manager, and assigned project leads, provide support to the Nebraska Public Health Atlas team for all activities related to information systems and data visualization applications developed and maintained to support the Division of Public Health
- Work directly with team members to understand and interpret requirements for changes requested and required to support the Atlas data visualization initiatives and operations.
- Have direct communication with data owners, data analysts, other developers, and/or vendors to develop and deliver on requirements and changes being requested.
- Apply structured analysis, methodologies and design principles for the development and implementation of software systems and data visualizations.
- Develop and conduct technical testing for all changes. Maintain documentation of technical components. Actively pursue improvements to existing technologies and IT processes.
- Provide general support, assistance, and documentation as needed for questions, issues, and concerns that arise from stakeholders as well as creating and maintaining technical specifications and support materials.
- Post High School coursework, training or experience – preference to a minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, or related degree.
- Prior experience as a Tableau visualization developer.
- Clear and confident English speaking.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to interact with resources at all levels.
- Experience reviewing, analyzing, and comprehending project/product requirements and specifications.
- Experience with various agile project methodologies – preference to experience with Backlog assignments and developing from User Stories.
- Experience with various agile project methodologies – preference to experience with SAFe Agile, and specifically assigned to deliver on User Stories.
- Able to work in time boxed Sprints (such as two weeks) and complete all tasks in given timeframe.
- Understand and execute on all phases of the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC);
- Experience performing detailed data analysis of data structures, content, quality; and derive data dictionaries for all Tableau solutions.
- Understand and execute design, development, implementation and support of analytical business intelligence reports and visualizations in Tableau.
Focused Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- High attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Required – visualization experience with Tableau Server Creator role, and Tableau Desktop.
- Preferred – data joining via Tableau Prep Builder to create data connections.
- Helpful – knowledge of Tableau roles administration, Tableau Server configurations, and deployments.
- Preferred – experience working with geographic information systems such as ESRI ArcGIS and/or embedding map objects into BI and Web Application.
- Preferred – experience with BI tools beyond Tableau such as LogiAnalytics, Power BI, SSRS, QlikView.
- Preferred – experience with .NET Core Development with continuous CI/CD deployment using Azure DevOps and cloud platform development and deployment.
- Preferred – experience with Snowflake, Azure Data Factory, Azure BLOB, SSIS.
- Preferred – knowledge of logical and physical data modeling concepts (relational databases, MS SQL, and data warehouse technologies).
- Helpful – experience on Lambda, CSS, Bootstrap 4 plus, HTML5 and responsive designs.
- Helpful – experience with Microsoft Office Application Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Preferred – Prior knowledge/experience with Public Health, Healthcare, Government Sector.
- Preferred – experience in Lucidcharts, but minimally Microsoft Visio or other diagramming software.
- Microsoft SQL Server
- ASP. NET
- Relational Databases – Knowledge of relational databases including logical design and understanding of physical design components.
******Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
PH: 470-410-5810 EX 113/470-480-2412 EX 103
Apply here or please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: Tableau, ESRI ArcGIS, ESRI Suite, BI, Python, XML, IIS, Angular, LogiAnalytics
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 24 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: 2022-4614