***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Desktop/Systems Support Engineer
Location : Greeley, CO
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 12 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Job Type : C2C,C2H,W2
Experience : 6 years
PROJECT SCOPE. The following statements encompass the high-level goals of Client’s project, which
will utilize one (1) Systems Engineering Technician:
- Performs installation, configuration, and troubleshooting of user desktop/laptop devices, mobile devices, and peripheral devices in accordance with Client’s standards and procedures.
- Provides tier 1 level support for courtroom audio-visual equipment and its connectivity with
Client’s digital court recording system, Polycom, and Cisco Webex.
- Assists the courts and probation by monitoring and supporting service desk incidents and
CONTRACTOR QUALIFICATIONS. Client may require Contractor personnel to have a bachelor degree and 4-5 years of experience in the field or in an area related to Client’s project.
- Client will provide any internal resources, information or data needed to support the Project in a timely fashion.
- Client and Contractor will agree on a suitable escalation path and resolution method to resolve any conflicts that may occur during the Project.
- Data validation and user acceptance testing will be completed by the Client project team.
- Contractor personnel are scheduled in full-day increments (typically eight (8) hours).
This position supports all computer related functions within the Colorado Judicial Branch. Duties include computer troubleshooting in an office environment that includes desktop/portable and remote devices, all peripheral devices, application and enterprise system support; troubleshooting all computer hardware and software issues; performs computer repairs; installation and configuration of standard business software, as well as custom court related software. This position assists customers and peer groups with troubleshooting application and hardware installations. Has accountability for computing services and equipment. Duties include scheduling and assigning work, customer service, testing and quality control.
- Windows 10
- Audio Visual Audio Visual – Cisco WebEx features
- Crestron Court Room Audio
- Desktop & Peripheral
- Communication skills both verbal and written
- Team work
- Microsoft Office Professional
****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
Apply here or Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: Windows 10,Audio Visual,Crestron,Desktop & Peripheral,Microsoft Office Professional,, Polycom, and Cisco Webex,troubleshooting
Pay Rate: DOE/If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 12 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 3145