***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Sr. SAP Hybris Developer/Admin
Location :100% Remote
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 12 Months
Interview Type : Skype only
Job Type : C2C,C2H,W2
Experience : 6 Years
Pease share some profile for Senior SE SAP Hybris role. Here is the JD for the same: Remote
- Uses computer science engineering principles and software languages to design and develop complex software solutions, specifically with the use of SAP Hybris and Java
- Actively participates in an agile DevOps team and performs the coding, automated testing, documentation (via wikis, READMEs, and code comments), and configuration changes to build, run, and maintain solutions using modern patterns, technology standards, and best practices.
- Interest in and ability to learn new technologies and techniques. Puts learning into action by modernizing applications through re-platforming, re-architecting, re-engineering, and automation.
- May help troubleshoot incidents to identify root causes and solutions, resolve problems, design, and implement configuration changes and monitor performance.
- Monitors interfaces/data loads, administer security and provide feedback/solutions on application performance.
- Identifies areas for improvement through an understanding of technical and business requirements. Partner with the platform and the business to address tactical and strategic issues.
- Has in-depth knowledge and experience working on SAP Hybris products and functionalities for B2B and B2C
- Proficiency in developing and maintaining e-commerce/web platforms
- SAP Certified Development Professional: SAP Commerce Cloud preferred
- Understanding of customer service center business processes and technologies preferred
- Must be a self-starter, can adapt to the use of new technology, able to multi-task, and able to work independently.
- Knowledge of security/access control, scalability, high availability, concurrency, online diagnoses, deployment, upgrade/migration, internationalization, production support, and other SaaS enterprise software issues.
- Has a keen eye for good architecture and the ability to develop new architecture and frameworks
- Must have a disciplined, methodical, minimalist approach to designing and constructing layered software components that can be embedded within larger frameworks or applications
- Leadership – Proven ability to build and enable strong relationships with various personas in the organization, which includes management, peers, vendors, and stakeholders across disciplines, geographies, and time zones.
The two main key skills we need are: experience with SAP Commerce (Hybris) and strong java/ java 11 skills
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus*******
PH: 470-480-2407 EX 101/470-480-2412 EX 103
Apply here or please send to email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 12 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Work Authorization: OOJ - 3712