***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Sr SAP Financial QA Analyst
Location : Lansing, MI (Locals Only / On-Site)
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 9 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Job Type : C2C,C2H,W2
Experience : 10 Years
- SAP Financials (TRM module)
- QA requirement analysis and test planning
- QA Execution and defect tracking
- QA tracking tools (Solution Manager – Test Suite, HPALM, IBM’s Rational, or similar QA tracking tools)
- This position will function as a Senior Test Analyst for Agency Services supporting Treasury within the Department of Technology Management and Budget. Treasury exists to provide quality financial, tax, and administrative services. The state treasurer acts as the principal advisor to the governor on tax and fiscal policy issue. Treasury collects, invest, and disburses all state monies and the Department administers major tax law, and safeguards the credit of the state and its local units of government.
- The Senior Test Analyst will support all test activities, in terms of communications to and from the business test representatives and ensuring through the Test Lead (ITM14) that key test issues are managed or escalated as necessary. Additionally, will produce reports, presentations, and meeting minutes for quality assurance testing assignments and deliverables.
- Support with the BA and development teams during the requirements, development and testing processes.
- Assist team in creating scenarios to meet the validation of acceptance criteria of customer requirements.
- Undertake all system test related activities in support of the business requirements for the provision of new and updated systems.
- Undertake functional and integration testing, and liaison with third-party staff to ensure appropriate test coverage.
- Undertake Quality Assurance checks during third-party meetings and internal developments to ensure that only ‘fit-for-purpose’ code is delivered into test environments owned by the test team.
- Attend/Lead meetings as well as workshops comprising business and or technical representatives to cover test-dependent activities such as requirement verification and prioritization, test scenario identification and general matters.
- Ensure that test scenarios and scripts are prepared in a structured way, prioritized to reflect business or technical priorities and are approved by appropriate stakeholders. Scope is to cover test cycle contents and regression packs. Assist/Coach team in these standards
- Create allocated test scripts, perform test execution and ensure results are recorded.
- Create and re-test defects/issues when applicable. Support BA, Development, and QA team with the defect process.
- Prepare and maintain relevant test documentation which includes: test plans, test scripts, activity schedules, narratives, and Stage Exits.
- Act as liaison with and assist each line of business regarding the test planning, testing activity, and test results analysis.
- Responsible for: time management; reporting and monitoring; risk management
- Work with Test Manager on escalation of issues and change management.
- Support other test team members and associated IT and Business resources as appropriate to the implementation of testing related activities.
- Develop work/project estimates, timelines, and resource guides alongside the Test Manager
- Analyze team practice/implement best practices. This may include attending workshops and/or meetings with other teams to find best processes.
- Establish and track metrics. Be knowledgeable of the test data we have on hand for regular and special metric requests
- Act as a backup for the test manager at any meetings the Test Manager cannot attend
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus*******
PH: 470-480-2407 EX 101/470-480-2412 EX 103
Apply here or please send to email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: SAP,Test Suite,HPALM,IBM’s Rational,TRM
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 9 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 3696