*****Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Sr. Salesforce Developer
Location : Scottsdale, AZ | Atlanta, GA | Louisville, KY
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 10 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Job Type : C2C, C2H, W2
Experience : 10+ Years
Job Description :
- As a Sr. Salesforce Developer, you will have the opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a new division created within one of the largest technology providers in the world.
- We are building the next generation of digital services company and believe clients are ready for a more nimble, agile partner to deliver outcomes across the SFDC platform- including Sales, Service, Marketing, Vlocity, Mulesoft, Tableau, etc.
- You’ll help us by viewing this opportunity as more than a job, but an opportunity to mold the business and as a place to grow your career with a core group of highly talented individuals across the US, Costa Rica, Canada, and India.
- We put an emphasis on training, improving consulting skills, and helping you achieve certifications. You’d be joining a company that has 3,000+ SF certifications, so you know you are part of a highly skilled team that values investing in team education and skill-building.
- Our Sr. Salesforce Developers are fundamental to ensuring the digital technology and related services that NTT DATA builds for our clients are valuable, intuitive, and impactful.
- The work of Sr. Salesforce Developers provides our clients and team with support, leadership, and direction to make sure projects are executed well and to deliver the engagement as promised.
- Perform development, testing, implementation, and documentation within the SalesForce.com platform
- Develop and maintain Lightning Web Components, Visualforce, Apex, and integrations to other third-party solutions
- Act as the first point of escalation for daily service issues along with PM and be a primary point of contact for Stakeholders
- Prepare/Review Test Scripts and Unit testing of changes
- Provide training, support, and leadership to the larger project team
- Develop Apex Class and Visual force pages in compliance with Salesforce.com recommended standards
- Develop Apex Test classes with a minimum of 90% coverage as all functionalities and bulk operations might be validated.
- 5+ years experience in a Salesforce consulting role that includes completing at least 5 projects in a development role
- Salesforce Platform Developer I Certification
- Sales or Service Cloud Certification
- 8+ years experience in Salesforce standard/custom objects, Chatter, Knowledge articles, Communities, Live Agent, Omni-Channel, data management, and sandbox
- 8+ years experience with Reports & Dashboards, SOQL & SOSL.
- 8+ years experience providing Security controllers to users by using Profiles, Roles, Permission sets, and OWD Setting
- 8+ years of experience developing and consuming web services (SOAP and RESTful)
- Experience with Salesforce Service Cloud is strongly preferred
- Prior experience with a software development methodology, Agile preferred
- Knowledge of Lightning Application on Aura Framework
- Experience with data migration using Data Loader
- Problem Solver. You are creative but also practical in finding solutions to problems that may arise in the project to avoid potential escalations.
- You like to dissect complex processes and can help forge a path based on your findings.
- Self-driven and motivated individual who can efficiently influence delivery in a complicated matrix organization
******Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
PH: 470-410-3404 EX 106/470-480-2408 EX – 102
Apply here or please send to email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 10 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: 2022-4718