*****Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Sr .NET Applications Developer
Location : Lincoln, NE (Onsite)
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 6 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Job Type : C2C,C2H,W2
Experience : 5 Years
Job Description :
- The Nebraska State Patrol is in the process of rewriting and upgrading the State Patrol Intelligence System.
- This is an application and database used for collection and dissemination of Intelligence Information.
- .NET Applications Developer – Senior
- .NET-specific requirements
- Must have at least 5 years C#.net using a version within 1 release of the commercially available current release.
- Must have extensive experience using .NET 3.5 and greater.
- Must have extensive experience using LINQ to SQL.
- Must have extensive experience using MVC.
- Must have at least 3 years XML and CSS experience.
- Experience must be current (within the last year) and must be in support of a large-scale, complex application.
- Must have at least 3 years working with Microsoft SQL Databases
- Microsoft SQL 2000 RS to 2019.
- Extensive experience designing and implementing complex normalized relational databases.
Working Knowledge of the following in the Microsoft environment:
- Windows Server 2016
- IIS 7
- Virtual machine environments
- Active Directory Experience
Prefer experience with the following:
- Under general direction, serves as a senior worker for the development, maintenance and enhancement of computer applications; perform logical and physical database design; responsible for managing assigned projects utilizing comprehensive project management practices.
- Candidates work directly with various levels of business and technical staff to determine sound technical solutions for business requirements.
- Candidates manage medium to large software development projects without assistance.
- Duties include project scope definition, project risk assessment, project plan development, estimation and target date planning, project monitoring, control and adjustment, stakeholder communication, issue resolution, coordination with internal and external teams, quality assurance, and project implementation.
- Candidates have full technical knowledge of all phases of applications development and the development technologies utilized.
- Candidates coordinate production support activities, with focus on timely and accurate resolution of issues.
- Candidates work cooperatively with other team leaders to coordinate the work of the team.
- Candidates have strong organization, planning, problem-solving, and decision-making skills. Experience must be current within the last year.
- Candidates have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Candidates must have at least 5 years software development experience, including broad exposure to the software development lifecycle.
- Candidates must have at least 3 years’ experience with logical design for large, complex relational application databases.
- Experience must be current within the last year. A Bachelor’s degree in IT related field of study is preferred.
- Please attach a resume
- Microsoft SQL Server – Must have at least 3 years working with Microsoft SQL Databases
- LINQ to SQL – Must have extensive experience using LINQ to SQL.
- .NET 3.5 – Must have extensive experience using .NET 3.5 and greater.
- C#.net – Must have at least 5 years C#.net using a version within 1 release of the commercially available current release.
- MVC – Must have extensive experience using MVC.
- XML and CSS – Must have at least 3 years XML and CSS experience.
******Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
PH: 470-410-5283 EX 110/470-480-2412 EX 103
Apply here or please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 6 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: 2022-4623