*****Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Sr .Net Application Developer
Location : Lincoln, NE
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 25 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Job Type : C2C,C2H,W2
Experience : 7 Years
Job Description :
- This position is for an Applications Development team responsible for providing IT technical programming services to Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) staff.
- This position is under the Information Services and Technology Web Solutions team and works on projects for multiple business areas within the DHHS agency.
- Systems are developed using the Microsoft ASP.NET framework, Microsoft Visual C#, the Telerik DevCraft toolset and Microsoft SQL.
Mandatory Position Requirements:
All experience must be current in the last 12 months
- At least seven (7) years of full lifecycle web-based software development experience.
- At least three (3) years of experience using .NET Entity Framework.
- At least five (5) years of experience with ASP.NET 3.5 or above.
- At least three (3) years of experience using ASP.Net MVC
- At least three (3) years of experience in using Telerik Kendo toolkit for ASP.Net Core MVC
- At least seven (7) years of experience using C# programming.
- At least seven (7) years of development experience writing complex SQL queries and Stored Procedures working with MS SQL Server
- At least two (2) years of experience using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- At least seven (7) years of experience using Visual Studio
- At least three (3) years of experience with AJAX.
- At least three (3) years of experience with JSON.
- At least three (3) years of experience with JQuery.
- At least two (2) years of experience with RESTful Web Services using ASP.NET Web API.
- Experience working as part of a software development team using structured procedures and guidelines.
- Experience researching and resolving online production support issues including your ability to resolve problems in constrained timeframes.
- Strong collaborative skills, service oriented and strong interpersonal skills with various levels of business and technical staff.
- Strong analytical skills that include working directly with business staff to determine sound technical solutions for business requirements.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
Preferred Position Requirements
- Experience as an IIS Administrator.
- Experience using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
- Experience with LDAP and/or using Active Directory for authentication and protecting resources.
- Experience with XSD.
- Experience with CSS.
- Experience with HTML.
- Experience with XML.
- Working knowledge of the following tools: Microsoft Word, Excel and Visio.
- Experience with Adobe Workfront Tools
- Experience with State Government DHHS applications
- Experience with Jira Issue Tracking software
- Microsoft .NET Framework
- Microsoft SQL Server
- full lifecycle web-based software development
******Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
PH: 470-410-8564 EX 116/470-480-2408 EX – 102
Apply here or please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 25 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: 2022-4698