***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Sr. Java Developers
Location : Charlotte, NC & San Leandro, CA (Hybrid)
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 30 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Job Type : W2
Experience : 5+ Years
Job Description :
In these roles you will be responsible for:
- Work with stakeholder to gather the requirements
- Develop, test and deploy APIs
- Writing tested, idiomatic, and documented Java Code
- Cooperating with the front-end developer in the process of integrating the RESTful API
- Communicating with external web services
- Producing, maintaining, and modifying REST APIs
- Ensuring APIS are developed using industry standard best practices
- Fixing any issues or bugs that arise
Requirements for this role include:
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in development of RESTful APIs and Microservices using technology stack: Java/J2EE, Spring framework, Spring Batch, AWS Elastic Kubernetes Services (EKS), RDS Oracle DB, Apigee/API Gateway.
- Experience in API logging, API testing, creating REST API documentation using Swagger and YAML or similar tools desirable
- Experience in TDD, writing unit test cases in JUnit. Unit Test Frameworks: Mockito (Java), Junit (Java);
- Experience with test-driven design & development, unit and integration testing, CI/CD.
- Must have exposure to End-to-end Test Frameworks: Fitnesse/Test API, Protractor; Functional Testing: Cucumber.
- Development and execution of unit test scripts.
- Experience in SQL and Stored Procedures such as RDS Oracle DB
- Understanding of requirements, dependencies, and timelines.
- Estimation of User Stories in a backlog.
- Developing Innovative and reusable components.
- Tracking/Updating progress of code development using process management tools like Atlassian JIRA.
- Adherence to committed delivery timelines.
- Experience with Unix, Linux Operating Systems preferably on AWS environment.
- Experience with Scrum and other Agile processes.
- Knowledge of Jira, Git/SVN, Jenkins, DevOps, CI/CD
- Extensive experience in Java 8, Spring boot, micro services architecture,
- Knowledge of REST API design and specifications
- Micro services patterns like gateway, discovery, config and sidecar services.
- Any Internal and/or external cloud implementations [Either AWS, Azure or Google cloud]
- Spring integration with Apache Kafka, AMQP, RabbitMQ or ActiveMQ
- Preferred Knowledge of Apigee, security aspects like TLS, MTLS, oAuth2, session management.
- Deployment tools using Docker, Kubernetes and overall DevOps
- Experience in RDBMS like DB2,
- Knowledge of NoSQL databases like Cassandra
- CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Fortify, Sonar, blackduck.
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus*******
PH: 470-480-2418 EX 105/470-780-2413 EX – 104
Apply here or please send to email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: Java,Microservices,REST,Oauth,JSON,SOAP,WSDL,Oracle,SQL Server,Spring,MuleSoft,APIGEE,AWS,Cloud,AngularJS,Kafka,MongoDB,Karate
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 30 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 4686