***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Sr AzureJava/J2EE Developer
Location : Denver, CO
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 5 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Job Type : C2C,C2H, W2
Experience : 8 Years
**** Local Candidates preferred.
The senior-level developer chosen for this contract will:
- Review, analyze, and modify the Division of Property Taxation’s application system using
existing frameworks and support tools. This includes encoding, testing, debugging and
installing Java components. All work will be conducted under the guidance of and in
coordination with the project’s senior Java developer.
- Have at least five (5) years of experience with Java Enterprise Edition (EE) 7 or 8. Thisexperience must include recent experience with JPA, CDI and JSF 2.0+. The developer must
also be familiar with NetBeans.
- The ideal candidate will also have recent experience with the PrimeFaces UI library, the Wildfly application server and Jasper Reports.
- Have some experience with Oracle 19c SQL and PL/SQL. This experience would be helpful but
is not required.Have recent experience with Azure DevOps repositories and automated build processes.
- Be able to communicate clearly in English with both technical staff and business subject
matter experts. Communication may be oral or in writing.
- Work in conjunction with the business team at DOLA (hybrid work model) and OIT personnel
- Possess a bachelor’s degree in the area of specialty and at least five (5) years experience in
the field. Candidates must be familiar with the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures.
This position relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
Have recent experience in software design, development, installation, integration,
evaluation, enhancement, maintenance, testing and problem diagnosis/resolution.
Demonstrate ability to:
- Design and write computer applications by coding instructions and algorithms into
- Test, debug, document and implement computer applications, as well as maintain
existing computer applications by making modifications as required.
- As an analyst, confer with clients regarding the nature of the business need or issue to
be addressed. Must have excellent abilities to effectively communicate technical
information to non-technical personnel, both orally and in writing.
The Division of Property Taxation in the Department of Local Affairs (DOLA) is partnering with theGovernor’s Office of Information Technology (OIT) to enhance and extend one of the primary systemsused by the division, the DPT County Portal. The system was recently developed and consists of anOracle database back-end with a Java JSF front-end application.
- Assessors and treasurers fromColorado’s 64 counties submit filings in three main areas. The Division staff review and act on thesefilings to produce reports and verify reimbursements. OIT supports the various elements of theapplication with development staff and database administrators.HB21-1312 requires a new filing from the county treasurers. This project will implement therequirements of the bill, including the ability for each county treasurer to file the required data andthe ability for division staff to review and take action on those filings.
- Division staff will forward areport and supporting documentation to the state treasurer, who will reimburse each county.
- The Division of Property Taxation coordinates and administers the implementation of property tax
- law throughout the state and operates under the leadership of the property tax administrator, who isappointed by the State Board of Equalization.
- AGILE – Agile Development Methodology -Proficient (4-6 Years)
- Java Service Face (JSF)- JavaServer Faces using PrimeFaces library (JSF 2.0+) – Proficient (4-6 Years)
- Oracle – Oracle 19c (current) and prior versions – Proficient (4-6 Years)
- JSF – See JavaServer Faces above – Proficient (4-6 Years)
- Java – Java Enterprise Edition (EE) 7 or 8 using Java Persistence API (JPA -Proficient (4-6 Years)
- PL/SQL – Novice (1-3 Years)
- SQL – Proficient (4-6 Years)
- NetBeans – Proficient (4-6 Years)
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus*******
PH: 470-480-2407 EX 101/470-480-2412 EX 103
Apply here or please send to email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: Java Service Face (JSF),Oracle,JSF,Java,PL/SQL,SQL,NetBeans
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 6 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 3621