***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Sr. IOS Developer
Location : Salem, OR
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 6 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Job Type : C2C,C2H, W2
Experience : 8 years
Note: This position requires onsite work in Salem Oregon.
The Office of Information Services (OIS) is a shared service provider for the Oregon Health Authority (OHA) and Department of Human Services (DHS). OIS provides the technology systems and services that support more than 11,000 OHA and DHS agency staff at local offices and facilities around the state. These systems and services help the two agencies determine client service program eligibility; provide medical, housing, food and job assistance; provide addiction, mental health, vocational and rehabilitative services; protect children, seniors and people with physical and/or developmental disabilities; process claims and benefits; manage provider licensing and state hospital facilities; and promote and protect the state public health.
OIS seeks an experienced Application Systems Analyst/Programmer 4, within the role of Senior iOS Developer, to facilitate the implementation of Washington state data base code recently adopted by Oregon, to be utilized within the Mobile Application project.
Washington State implemented a mobile solution called My Cases. Oregon will be implementing this solution and modifying it to work with our existing system. The mobile application is an iOS Application. The key person will be utilized to modify this application to meet the needs of the agency.
Required skills and experience:
- iOS Instruments (time profiler, memory profiler, battery profiler, etc.)
- DBs (Coredata/Realm/SQLite)
- Multithreading and concurrency, memory management, device caching mechanisms, performance, battery optimization, and profiling
- REST and Graph API consumption to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- iOS UI design principles, patterns, and best practices including auto layout and storyboards
- Dependency management tools such as Cocoapods, Carthage, Swift Package Manager
- Knowledge of popular open-source and industry-standard libraries available for common tasks
- Experience with SwiftUI
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Familiar with App Store Connect, Provisioning profiles, AppStore, and Testflight Distribution
- Proficient understanding of Git
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A curious, creative thinker and experienced problem solver
In addition, the ideal candidate will have skills and experience in:
- 4+ years of work experience developing applications for both iPhone & iPad, building and maintaining major brand name apps available in the app store.
- Expert knowledge of Xcode, Swift, and Objective-C
- Android development experience
Please make sure resumes submitted CLEARLY reflect the required skills and experience. Resumes that do not reflect the required skills will be rejected, regardless of how you respond to the Qualifications
Application Systems Analyst/Programmer 4:
- Reviews, analyzes, and modifies programming systems including encoding, testing, debugging and installing to support an organization’s application systems. Consults with users to identify current operating procedures and to clarify program objectives. Requires a bachelor’s degree in area of specialty and at least six years or equivalent experience in the field or in a related area. Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Interviews will be conducted via MS Teams. Interview times will reflect Pacific Standard Time.
- This position will require two background checks, with separate processing times. Checks will be conducted simultaneously. Note: Due to circumstances beyond our control, we anticipate 2-3 weeks or more for the completion of each background check for the selected candidate.
Key Person shall work on site.
- Any allowance for telecommute work will be minimal and highly conditional on proven proficiency and familiarity with the work,as determined by the manager. Permission for minimal remote work is not guaranteed. With this in mind, any decision to allow telecommuting is made with the understanding that decision will be re-evaluated by the Agency Authorized Representative on a regular basis. The key person should be available to work onsite within a reasonable timeframe.
- Telecommuting will also be contingent upon the key person providing his/her own adequate computer, monitor(s), Internet connection, and telephone, and be readily available during normal working hours via phone, email or instant message. Access to Agency systems will be provided via Citrix Remote Desktop or similar software. No hardware or additional software will be provided at the key person’s home site or his/her PC, unless a specific device is required to perform assigned duties (such as Multi-Factor Authentication devices).
- If the Agency Authorized Representative and key person agree to allow off-site work, the expectation is for that key person to work onsite as soon as the general workforce transitions back into the Agency workplace.
- Continuous Integration
- Andriod Development Experience — Highly desired, not required
- App Programming Proficiencies — App Store Connect, Provisioning profiles, AppStore, and Testflight Distribution
- Cloud Message APIs and Push Notifications
- iOS Instruments — Time profiler, Memory profiler, Battery profiler
- iOS UI Design — Principles, patterns, and best practices; auto layout and storyboards
- Knowledge Required — Popular open-sourced and industry-standard libraries available for common tasks
- Multithreading and Concurrency — Multithreading and concurrency, Memory management, Device caching
- mechanisms, Performance, Battery optimization, and Profiling
- Problem Solving — Curious, creative thinking; experienced in problem solving
- Requirement Translation — Ability to understand business requirements and translate into technical requirements
- REST and Graph API consumption — iOS application
- connection to back-end services
- Swift Package Manager
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
Apply here or Please send to email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: iOS,iOS UI design principles, patterns,,Xcode, Swift,,Andriod Development,iOS UI Design,REST and Graph API,SQLite,Cocoapods
Pay Rate: DOE/If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 6 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 3156