***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Sr. Instructional Designer/Trainer
Location : Lincoln, NE (Remote)
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 6 Months (With Possible Extension)
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Job Type : C2C, C2H, W2
Experience : 7+ Years
- The Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) is seeking an experienced Trainer and Instructional Designer with Articulate experience to work as a key part of the DHHS team implementing a large-scale, complex, integrated business, and technical change initiative.
- This Instructional Designer will work closely with the project team to create high-quality learning experiences for end users. The primary responsibilities are conducting an analysis of training needs, and the design, development and implementation of training – e-learning courses, manuals, simulations, user guides, test scripts, job aids, videos, FAQ documents, quick guides, webcasts, webinars and other web-based tools in an instructor-led/face-to-face or virtual environment. This role will be a part of the broader OCM team, work on multiple projects and report to the project training lead.
- This Instructional Designer will build all training content in a Learning Management System (LMS) in order to design and deliver effective role-based training which helps enable staff and all other end users to accomplish their goals. This individual will be required to leverage the ADDIE instructional design framework to design effective learning solutions which are learner-centered, organized, accurate, relevant and engaging.
- Working with SMEs, the training lead, product teams, delivery teams, business and technical leads, you will leverage a variety of learning development tools to develop and deliver training that utilizes a blended learning approach including instructor led, Web-based and e-learning.
- You will also maintain, update, improve and deliver content as needed in a fast paced and changing environment on a portfolio of projects.
- Design, develop and deliver a variety of training materials as needed, including Instructor-Led Training (ILT), web-based training, videos, user guides, instructor guides, job aids and Quick Guides.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in education, business, technology, or related field.
- 5+ years of experience in an Instructional Design role
- 5+ years of Learning Management System (LMS) experience
- 5+ years of experience designing and delivering system web-based training, content capture and development, and training curriculum development
- 5+ years of experience using Articulate/Rise
- Demonstrated experience in working with diverse teams
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Strong organization, planning, problem solving, decision making skills and attention to detail. Comfortable prioritizing and managing multiple tasks with minimal direction
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio)
- Complete fluency in speaking and writing in the English language
- Must be willing to travel up to 25%
- Master’s degree or higher in education, business, technology, or related field
- Seven or more years of experience in an Instructional Design role
- Experience with other LMS and end-user training tools (e.g., Articulate, Captivate, Camtasia, UPK)
- Experience with and deep knowledge of ADDIE or SAM training framework
- Organizational Change Management Certification
- Designing and delivering system web-based training – 5+ years of experience designing and delivering system web-based training, content capture and development, and training curriculum development – Proficient (4-6 Years)
- Instructional Design – 5+ years of experience in an Instructional Design role – Proficient (4-6 Years)
- Learning Management System (LMS) – 5+ years of Learning Management System (LMS) experience – Proficient (4-6 Years)
- Bachelor’s degree – Bachelor’s degree or higher in education, business, technology, or related field. – Proficient (4-6 Years)
- Articulate/Rise – 5+ years of experience using Articulate/Rise – Proficient (4-6 Years)
- Communication skills both verbal and written – Proficient (4-6 Years)
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus*******
PH: 470-410-5381 EX 112 /470-480-2412 EX 103
Apply here or please send to email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: MS Visio,Camtasia,Articulate,UPK,LMS,ADDIE,SAM,Test Scripts,Change Management,Content Capture And Development,MS Office
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 6 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 3729