*****Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Sr. Android Developer
Location : Remote
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 6 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Job Type : W2
Experience : 5+ Years
Job Description :
- The Attain app is a first-of-its-kind health experience designed to help drive healthy behavior by combining your health history with your fitness tracker activity to offer personalized goals, healthy actions, and rewards.
- As a Sr. Android developer, you will build front-end components in Android native mobile app and integrate with complex backend components. This role is essential for creating and working with a team to deliver quality products. As part of the Attain Digital team, you will be working to provide new features to a brand-new app that will be enhanced with multiple new features.
Additional responsibilities for this role include:
- Work with product, design, analytics and other fellow engineers on defining and implementing new features.
- Build elegant interfaces that look great and run smoothly and make the Attain app experience great.
- Effectively communicate and collaborate within Attain product team and across teams with engineers in other groups and business units.
- Work with the client architecture team to create elegant and maintainable code focusing on autonomy and support from the team.
- Drive and improve the mobile app’s technical direction, reinforcing the technical foundational, improving performance, and re-architecting as needed.
- Actively participate in code peer reviews and work with backend engineers to define how data should be structured and delivered.
- 5+ years of experience in developing Android Native apps with Kotlin/Java.
- At least 2+ years of experience in developing apps with Kotlin.
- Must have experience with Jetpack Compose and MVVM architecture.
- Thorough understanding of Android Studio, Android SDKs and Android Ecosystem.
- Must have experience with automated unit testing using Espresso and integration tests with a similar tool like Roboelectric.
- A solid understanding of Agile methodology is essential.
- Must have experience with source control using GIT and GIT version tools such as GitHub or Bitbucket.
- Should have good knowledge on building a continuous integration and deployment pipeline with tools like Gradle, Circle CI, GitHub Actions.
- Experience working with complex backend systems integrating with different API calls in the native app.
- Good understanding of SOLID design principles.
- Good knowledge on common libraries like RxJava, Retrofit, OkHttp, GSON etc.
Knowledge of the following tools:
- GitHub / Bitbucket
- Circle CI / GitHub Actions / Jenkins Pipeline
- Sonarcloud / Checkmarx / Veracode
- Knowledge of the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Experience working in a product development environment.
- Experience creating an accessible Android app.
- Experience working with Fitness trackers, Google Fit APIs, or other wearables integrations like Fitbit OS, Wear OS, Tizen.
- Experience releasing apps to Play Store.
- Experience leading and mentoring engineers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Technology, Engineering, or equivalent work experience.
******Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus*******
PH: 470-410-5381 EX 112
Apply here or please send to email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: Android, Kotlin, Java, SDK, GIT, Github, Bitbucket, Gradle, RxJava, Fitbit OS, Wear OS
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 6 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: 2022-102