***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : SQL Developer
Location : Remote
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 7 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Job Type : W2
Experience : 5 Years
Job Description :
- The Oracle SQL Developer codes software applications based on business requirements. The SQL Developer work assignments are varied and frequently require interpretation and independent determination of the appropriate courses of action.
- The Oracle SQL Developer standardizes the quality assurance procedure for software. Oversees testing and debugging and develops fixes. Researches complaints and makes necessary adjustments and/or recommendations to resolve complex software related issues. Understands department, segment, and organizational strategy and operating objectives, including their linkages to related areas. Makes decisions regarding own work methods, occasionally in ambiguous situations, and requires minimal direction and receives guidance where needed. Follows established guidelines/procedures.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 3-5 years of experience in systems analysis or application programming development (preferably SQL)
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
- Oracle SQL Developer with hands on experience in Database design, Database development and Application development, Unit Testing, Implementation & Support of Client/Server, 3 tier, ERP and Enterprise wide database applications.
- Hand on development in Database design with advanced SQL and PL/SQL in relational databases (Oracle DB versions 11g, 12c/19c) and implementation of oracle database driven solutions w.r.t Database objects like Tables, Indexes, Views, Materialized views , Synonyms, Object Types, and Collections, PL/SQL stored procedures, functions, packages.
- Hands on experience on Oracle partitioning, SQL Performance Tuning & SQL Optimization of complex queries using Oracle SQL and PL/SQL packages/stored procedures.
- Experience with DevOps processes with application code development & deployment using DevOps framework and Agile approach.
- Master’s Degree
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus*******
PH: 470-480-2418 EX 105/470-780-2413 EX – 104
Apply here or please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: SQL,PL/SQL,Oracle,Views
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 7 months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 4704