***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : SQL Database Developer
Location : Richfield,MN
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 12 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Job Type : W2
Experience : 5 Years
Job Description :
- The Sr. Marketing Database Analyst designs and builds database queries using SQL within a complex data environment including Netezza, Oracle, Teradata, and Google BigQuery databases. This role is responsible for delivering customer data files to vendors and strategic partners in support of a variety of initiatives across all brands and channels. This position may be required to interface with data warehouses, execute data import/transfers, support reporting environments via applicable data attribute logging, and/or specific operational or business reporting. The Sr. Marketing Database Analyst works collaboratively with Email Architects, Marketing team colleagues, and Third Party Vendor partners to ensure that CRM campaigns are executed correctly and within the appropriate deadline.
How much time will the resource spend pair programming?
- Fulfilling the data requirements for marketing campaigns is the main job. Most work begins with templates which have the process built to between 75% and 95% of job completion. The remaining work is customized based on the data requirements.
What are the top five skills and number of years of experience required to perform this job?
- SQL – At least 1 year experience with writing SQL in a business environment
- Strict attention to detail
- Minimum of three years of related professional experience in IT, Marketing Research, Analytics or Marketing
- Ability to manage a variety of tasks and requests from many different departments and colleagues
- Ability to work comfortably and professionally in a fast-paced, dynamic, and collaborative environment
What are some preferred/nice to have skills the manager is looking for?
- A background with large scale ESPs such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud, MessageGears etc.
- The ability to code and understand HTML language
- At least 1 year experience with Campaign Management Applications/Software
- Familiarity with the following concepts:
- Relational databases
- Database marketing
- Data manipulation/ETL (Extract-Transform-Load)
- Experience in data management (security, hygiene, etc), direct marketing, campaign analytics, and/or retail industry
Will there be a Hacker Rank test Required for this REQ?
A SQL Skills test may be requested.
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
PH: 470-410-5281 EX 109/470-410-3404 EX 106
Apply here or please send to email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: SQL,Netezza,Oracle,Teradata,Salesforce,Cloud,Google BigQuery,HTML,ESPs,MessageGears,Campaign Analytics
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 12 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 4709