*****Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Site Reliability/DevOps Engineer
Location : Remote
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration :12 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Job Type : W2
Experience : 5+ Years
Job Description :
- As a Site Reliability/DevOps Engineer, you will work with the team to automate infrastructure and support customer facing health engagement mobile applications.
- A firm understanding of software development principles, ability to research and solve difficult problems, and working in agile teams is crucial for success in the role.
- 5+ years of IT/Digital software development experience building and deploying Java / J2EE and Node.js applications leveraging Maven, Gradle, and npm.
- 3+ years of experience in build CI/CD processes leveraging Jenkins.
- 3+ years of experience with Groovy and shell scripts .
- 2+ years of experience with Docker containerization, Kubernetes etc.
- 3+ years of experience with cloud infrastructure automation leveraging one of the major cloud providers like aws or GCP.
- 5+ years experience working with monitoring and logging tools.
- Experience with Messaging Frameworks (i.e, Kafka), NoSQL/RDBMS databases (i.e, Mongo DB, PostgresSQL, Redis), and other tech stacks (Open source and proprietary)
- Experience with TDD/BDD frameworks, testing tools like Selenium, JMeter, Gatling etc….
- Experience with agile development required, Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) experienced preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; thrives working in a highly iterative, agile, and open team environment.
- Experience with GCP and GKE
- Good understanding and working experience in IT Security best practices and other compliance standards such as ADA, HIPAA, PCI DSS
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
******Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus*******
PH: 470-410-3404 EX 106
Apply here or please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: Java, J2EE, NodeJS, Maven, Gradle, NPM, Jenkins, Groovy, Shell, Shell Scripting, Docker, Containerization, Kubernetes, AWS, GCP, Kafka, NoSQL, MongoDB
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 12 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: 2022-4380