**** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Sr. SharePoint Developer/Administrator
Location : Salem, OR
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 12 Months
Interview Type : Skype or In Person
Job Type : C2C,C2H,W2
Experience : 9 Years
Individuals with experience designing and developing content for PE websites that includes, but is not limited to the development of graphics, icons and other visual content. Has experience in daily content publishing and writing for multiple audiences; proficiency in the use of content management software, such as Microsoft SharePoint, Ektron, Drupal, Convio, and Kintera. May require an associate’s degree or its equivalent and at least 9 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
The purpose of this request is to procure a SharePoint Subject Matter Expert (SME) for ODOT Enterprise Technology within the Information Systems Branch (ISB). This position will report to the Enterprise Operations Manager. The work is in support of a project to organize, train and support the recreation and migration of the Agency’s SharePoint 2010 Intranet (and some on FrontPage) onto SharePoint Online and Microsoft Teams.
The contractor shall:
- Assist agency to move its intranet from SharePoint 2010 and FrontPage platforms to SharePoint Online and Microsoft Teams
- Possess expertise with Microsoft SharePoint Online and Microsoft Teams, and working knowledge of SharePoint 2010.
- Proficient in SharePoint Online, with a strong emphasis on modern SharePoint sites and site architecture (hub sites, search, etc).
- Modern SharePoint experience to include site features, security policies, user account management, provisioning new sites, and problem resolution.
- Work with team members and customers to provide business lines with recommendations in recreating and migrating their content
- Help business lines identify and remediate migration challenges.
- Build collaborative relationships with enterprise-wide teams and departments to understand culture, organizational requirements, and operational needs.
- Hands-on experience with SharePoint application and site development at the Form and Workflow development and maintenance levels is desirable.
- Perform troubleshooting and problem solving individually and with teams across the enterprise.
- Prepare technical and end-user documentation.
- Support possible implementation of SharePoint workflows and customization.
- HTML Proficient (4-6 Years)
- SharePoint Online Administration Advanced (7-9 Years)
- Business/Systems Analysis Advanced (7-9 Years)
- SharePoint Development Proficient (4-6 Years)
- Communication skills both verbal and written Proficient (4-6 Years)
- MicrosoftOffice Proficient (4-6 Years)
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
Apply here or Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: Microsoft SharePoint, Ektron, Drupal, Convio,,Kintera,SharePoint Subject Matter Expert,SharePoint workflows
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 6 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 3202