***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : SharePoint Developer
Location : Lincoln, Nebraska
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 12 Months
Interview Type : Web Cam Interview Only
Job Type : C2C,C2H,W2
Experience : 4+ Years
Office of the CIO (OCIO) is seeking an experienced SharePoint application developer to configure and implement applications using SharePoint Online (Cloud) in support of the Agency-wide SharePoint sites. Projects will include upgrading the Agency SharePoint 2013 sites to SharePoint Online and redesigning some sites to be responsive. In some limited cases, 2013 SharePoint on-premise sites may be migrated to Teams.
The selected candidate, working with technical staff, business analysts and business staff, will perform lifecycle tasks including:
- Define and document business requirements
- Create design specifications
- Develop and implement responsive sites
- Develop and implement business processes and workflows
- Migrate 2013 SharePoint On-Premise sites to SharePoint Online sites. In some limited cases, 2013 SharePoint On-Premise sites will be migrated to Teams.
- Create forms
- Create test plans
- Create end user training
- Provide production support
Communication, written and verbal, is imperative. The Candidate will facilitate, document, and lead meeting discussions. The Candidate will work with business end users, business analysts, and technical analysts mentoring, training, and supporting.
Working onsite will be required full time. The selected candidate will be part of a team who are also working onsite. Open communication and feedback, mentoring, and fostering collaboration between the State’s Agency and the SharePoint Application Team is necessary to achieve the goals of the project and complete tasks timely.
- A Bachelors or Associates degree in an IT related field of study. In lieu of degree, 4+ years of relevant SharePoint development experience.
- Five years software development experience including broad exposure to the software development lifecycle.
- In depth understanding and five years’ experience developing with SharePoint 2013, 2019 and SharePoint Online.
- In depth understanding and two years’ experience implementing and maintaining responsive SharePoint sites.
- In depth understanding and two years’ experience CSS 3.0.
- In depth understanding and one-year experience HTML 5.0.
- In depth understanding and two-years’ experience with Microsoft Teams.
- Must have strong organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills.
In depth understanding and experience with the following SharePoint services:
- Business Data Connectivity
- Reporting Services
- Power BI Pro and/or Power BI Premium
- Visio Graphic
- In depth understanding and experience with the following:
- .NET and C#
- Developing and deploying custom SharePoint solutions
- Custom web part development
- Master pages
- Template customization
- Knowledge of project management tools including Clarity, Microsoft Project, or similar products.
- Experience with Microsoft Office and Microsoft Visio.
- Experience as an application developer working as part of a team.
- Skills – Others – Microsoft Teams – Novice – Yes
- Skills – Others – Sharepoint – In depth understanding and five years’ experience developing with SharePoint 2013, 2019 and SharePoint Online. – Proficient – Yes
- Skills – Others – Software Development – Five years software development experience including broad exposure to the software development lifecycle. – Proficient – Yes
- Education – Others – Bachelors or Associates degree in an IT related field of study. In lieu of degree, 4+ years of relevant SharePoint development experience. – Novice – Yes
- Skills – Others – CSS – In depth understanding and two years’ experience CSS 3.0. – Novice – Yes
- Skills – Others – HTML 5.0 – Novice – Yes
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
Apply here or Please send to email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Pay Rate: DOE/If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 12 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 3058