***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Sr. ServiceNow Solutions Architect
Location : Atlanta, GA (100% Remote)
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 11 Months
Interview Type : Web Cam Interview Only
Job Type : C2C, C2H, W2
Experience : 8 Years
- Solutions Architect needed to design the ServiceNow architecture for a centralized customer service organization providing customer/transactional support for HR Services, Financial Services and IT (Higher Education – Georgia Tech)
- The ServiceNow Solutions Architect Sr. will be part of the “Administrative Excellence” Strategic Program at Georgia Tech. The Solutions Architect will work with Program Leads and Executive Sponsors to design the ServiceNow architecture for the new Administrative Services Center, a centralized organization that will provide customer/transactional support for HR Services, Financial Services, and Information Technology Services. Solutions will be based on best practices and should be sustainable and scalable. Continuous improvement will be “baked into the DNA” of any solution developed.
- In addition to the Program Leads and Executive Sponsors, the Solutions Architect will work with a dedicated a dedicated ServiceNow Agile Development team including a Product Owner/Project Manager, Business Analysts, and developers to deploy the solutions as designed over an extended cycle of agile sprints.
- Preferred Qualifications: Years of experience: 5+ years of experience with ServiceNow system administration and architecting solutions in ServiceNow based on complex, multi-domain business requirements.
- Preferred Education: Bachelor’s degree or higher preferred
- Preferred Certifications: ServiceNow Certified Master Architect (CMA) or ServiceNow Certified Technical Architect (CTA).
Skills required for this job:
- Expert knowledge of HR Service Delivery, Customer Service Management and Universal Request in the ServiceNow Platform (version Quebec and beyond), and how to adopt complex business processes into a centralized support center.
- Strong conceptual understanding of table design in ServiceNow
- Experience working with Agile Development Teams
- Excellent organizational, time management skills, and professionalism.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently.
Duties relative to the responsibility include:
- Collaborate with Program Leads, Process Leads, Functional SMEs, and Technical SMEs to analyze complex business processes and architect/design ServiceNow solutions.
- Collaborate with Agile Development Team to ensure solutions are not introducing unnecessary customization and minimize technical debt.
- Serve as a resource for Developers, Process Leads and Stakeholders to understand best practices for implementing solutions in ServiceNow.
- Assist with technical and process documentation.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
This position is 100% Remote. Out of state candidates accepted.
Required / Desired Skills
- Experience with ServiceNow system administration and architecting solutions in ServiceNow based on complex, multi-domain business requirements.
Required 5 Years
- Expert knowledge of HR Service Delivery, Customer Service Management and Universal Request in the ServiceNow Platform (version Quebec and beyond),
Required 5 Years
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus*******
PH: 470-410-3404 EX 106/ 470-410-5245 EX 107
Apply here or please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: ServiceNow,Technical Architect,CMA,Agile,Time Management
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 11 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 3790