******* Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Senior Salesforce Developer
Location : Hartford, CT
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 12 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Job Type : C2C,C2H,W2
Experience : 8 Years
About the Role
As a Senior Salesforce Developer, you’ll play a vital role at the State of Connecticut.
We are looking for an experienced and responsible individual who can help us deliver exceptional services to our constituents through various Statewide and agency specific services. User experience is of paramount importance to us: We expect our development team to be the subject matter experts in delivering modern solutions to often legacy problems. In this role you will be closely working with Architects, other developers, business analysts, project managers, various agency stakeholders to discuss, gather and understand business needs and to convert them into sustainable solutions using the Salesforce platform along with its rich marketplace solutions when needed.
We are looking for a proven track record in designing, developing, and integrating ‘applications’ on Experience and Service clouds for medium to large size companies with significant external userbase. The Sr. Salesforce Developer should be self-motivated with exceptional technical and project management skills. The ideal candidate will be happy liaising with stakeholders at all levels, with the ability to translate technical information into layman’s terms, clearly explaining design options and their potential impact.
Experiences Required for This Role
- Ability to work with business executives and directors to gather and document requirements for complex development efforts
- Design, develop, document, test and debug new and existing applications, perform defect corrections (analysis, design, code)
- Experience leading and providing guidance and best practices in designing and application development specific to the technology being used.
- Experience managing configurations, workflows
- Ability to share best practice recommendations for release planning to include work breakdown and task planning.
- Experience with Agile development methodology
- Real world development experience with Lightning Web Components, Flows, and significant Apex experience in Service and Experience Clouds
- Significant experience with Salesforce API integration for applications residing on various platforms
- Experience using DevOps tools (e.g., Atlassian, GIT/BitBucket, Jenkins, SonarCube, SFDX CLI, Visual Studio)
- Experience in integrating applications using/like MuleSoft, IBM FileNet, Document Generation and Management (Box, Nintex, S-Docs), Payment platforms, Antivirus solutions
- Experience in assessing application performance and understanding governance limits
Qualifications and Background
- Strong Salesforce product knowledge and at least 5+ years of hands-on Salesforce development using Experience and Service clouds
- Strong integration experience with Mulesoft API layer
- Strong integration experience with SAML/OAuth based Identity platforms
- Experience with Einstein chatbot, live agent, knowledgebase
- Salesforce Certified Advanced Developer
- Salesforce Platform App Builder
- Trailhead Badges/Super Badges
- Bachelor’s degree, or professional qualification
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- A proactive attitude to platform enhancements
- Designing scalable, best practice solutions
- Excellent relationship-building skills
- Ability to liaise with stakeholders at all levels
- Translating requirements into technical solutions
- Experience in agile project management
- Experience working with product vendors in evaluating and implementing solutions from marketplace
- Ability to work with onsite and offshore resources, vendors
- Training end users and key stakeholders
- Technical documentation
- Available and responsive
- Demonstrates continued personal/professional development
- Active in the Salesforce community
The Senior Salesforce Developer will work as part of an iterative team using agile sprints. Work will be assigned based on items in the product backlog associated with Website Improvements. These tasks may be adjusted, reduced, or expanded as the project progresses through various phases. The contract employee shall be expected to maintain and provide written documentation on any work performed in conjunction with this engagement.
The engagement will be for a term of up to 12 months. All work will be performed in eight (8) hour shifts, Monday to Friday, excluding State holidays. If workflow dictates an on-site presence is not needed, consultant may work remotely. All extended remote work will need approval by Chief Digital Officer or the designated manager. Payment will be on a time and material basis and paid only for hours worked. Travel to various state offices will be required. State Agencies are in downtown Hartford and the Greater Hartford area. Local Travel Reimbursement is not provided.
Use of State Resources: The contractor will share a dedicated office space and will be provided with all computer hardware and software needed to execute and perform the duties for this program.
Security/Privacy Considerations: Information accessible by the contractor may be sensitive, confidential, or subject to the Privacy Act and/or HIPAA considerations. Contractor personnel must be familiar with and comply with the provisions of appropriate regulations and/or instructions. Signing of a confidentiality agreement will be required. Daily sign-in to the facility may be required. The contractor employee must always display an access badge while present in state facilities. A background check will be required.
- Agile Project Management -Proficient (4-6 Years)
- Mulesoft API layer
Strong integration experience with Mulesoft API layer- Proficient (4-6 Years)
Strong Salesforce product knowledge and at least 5+ years of hands-on Salesforce development using Experience and Service clouds-Proficient (4-6 Years)
- SAML/OAuth based Identity platforms
Strong integration experience with SAML/OAuth based Identity platforms – Proficient (4-6 Years)
- Bachelor’s Degree
Bachelor’s degree, or professional qualification – Proficient (4-6 Years)
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus*******
PH: 470-480-2407 EX 106/470-480-2412 EX 103
Apply here or please send to email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: Agile,Mulesoft API layer,Salesforce,Salesforce Platform App Builder,Salesforce Certified
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 12 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 3717