*****Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Senior IT Project Manager
Location : Worcester, MA
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 4 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Job Type : W2
Experience : 6 Years
Job Description :
- Project Management professionals are responsible for managing a wide range of technology projects of varying complexity.
- They create and lead teams to accomplish prescribed outcomes, aligned to strategy, while achieving financial, quality and schedule goals.
- Their intimate knowledge of the business mission and the disciplines within technology allows them to lead, influence and negotiate outcomes across the development of scope, refinement of project requirements, development of estimates and plans, formulation of schedules, and completion of design, development, testing, and deployment of capabilities/solutions.
- Incumbents of this job family exhibit thought leadership, adaptability and ownership for results; creating effective, productive relationships with stakeholders.
- They establish collaborative partnerships with their business counterparts and coworkers, exhibit transparency in communication, create order and clarity from ambiguity, model a bias for action, leverage data and fact-based analysis to drive decisions, and manage risk through innovation and creativity.
- Members of this job family are familiar with and execute in accordance with multiple project management methodologies and practices.
- They are skilled at multi-sourcing, vendor management, and team health and effectiveness.
- As individuals progress through the IT Project Management job family these resilient leaders continue to develop their expertise in specializations and hone their competencies while developing the ability to work more independently to lead larger, more complex and strategic projects and portfolios.
- At an intermediate level for moderately complex work Project Control and Complexity
- Leads moderately complex projects and has accountability for the estimating, planning, scheduling, tracking, management of risk, budget, change management, problem resolution, reporting and communicating
- Manages interdependencies within their projects • Provides transparency and reporting to overall governance and steering structure Communication
- Leads the interaction with business partners, project team members, other IT colleagues, and external vendors to ensure clarity of the business problem, outcome and scope and ensures issues and risks are understood and resolved.
- Develops relationships through collaboration with all appropriate parties by demonstrating intermediate understanding of business strategies and objectives as they relate to their operating models, products, and distribution models. • Has an awareness of external industry trends and key competitors
- Responsible for building team alignment, encouraging team effort and successes, embracing continuous performance improvement, modeling the way, and developing followership through his/her daily interactions with the team.
- Accountable for the onboarding, assignment and achievement of service levels for Vendor Resources on the project
- Manage the vendor outcome through active collaboration and feedback with Program Management and Vendor Management
- Is aware and may have participated in the definition of contract terms for any vendors on your project.
- Solicits and applies standards and best practices as defined by the project management Center of Excellence (Coe) and the Project Management Office (PMO)
- Accountable for innovation and continuous improvement
- Responsible for applying best practices associated with risk management at a project level
- May contribute to advancing and championing best practices, partnering with Project Management Office (PMO) and as a member of the Project Management Center of Excellence (COE)
Required Skills & Competencies and Experience:
- Applies Core PM Skills at an intermediate level for moderately complex work Core skills
- Communication – Ability to listen carefully, and communicate clearly and concisely (written/verbal, internal / external)
- Communication – Ability to synthesize, simplify, and communicate concepts to drive informed business decision making
- Organization – Planning and accomplishing tasks in a structured manner; make sound decisions, prioritize and concentrate on the task to deliver high-quality, desirable results
- Critical thinking / decision making – Assess situations to determine the importance, urgency and risks, and make clear decisions which are timely and in the best interests of the Hanover
- Facilitation – Organizing a group to understand and achieve the objectives
- Influence – Positively influence to achieve results that are in the best interest of the Hanover
- Negotiation – Effectively working with others to reach a beneficial outcome over one or more issues where a conflict exists with respect to at least one of these issues
- Team management / coaching – Work cooperatively and effectively with others to set goals, resolve problems, and make decisions that enhance organizational effectiveness
- Risk management – Ability to identify, analyze and document the risks associated with a project, as well as monitor the effectiveness of risk management processes and implement needed changes
- Problem management – Assess problem situations to identify causes, gather and process relevant information, generate possible solutions, and make recommendations and/or resolve the problem
- Creativity / innovation – Develop new and unique ways to improve operations of the organization and to create new opportunities
- Versatility – Ability to manage projects across multiple methodologies, technologies, and businesses
The following technical project/program management skills and experience are required:
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously that may include application development, vendor-based software implementations, infrastructure changes, process development, tool selection or multiple combinations of each ability to guide and direct team members and technical subject matter experts through design, development and deployment of solutions strong project plan management experience including work breakdown structures, milestones, dependencies and identification of critical path manage project outcomes to ensure implementations are fit for use and purpose and support long term goals and objectives
- Bachelor’s degree in related field, such as information technology, computer science
- Requires 2-6 years of relevant work experience in-depth knowledge of systems and network infrastructure experience leading technical infrastructure, network, security, and/or software development projects knowledge of ITIL framework and practices
- Property & Casualty experience preferred
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- Ability to use a personal computer and other standard office equipment – Ability to work in a fast paced or stressful environment – Ability to travel as necessary – Ability to sit and/or stand for extended periods – Ability to work cooperatively
- They are looking for an Infrastructure PM. They are going to need some support for the Data center migration efforts and need to bring in a PM.
******Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
PH: 470-410-5281 EX 109/470-410-3404 EX 106
Apply here or please send to email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: Infrastructure PM
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 4 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: 2022-4672