***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Senior IT Program Manager
Location : Atlanta, GA
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 6 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Job Type : C2C,C2H, W2
Experience : 8 Years
The Atlanta Public School System is seeking the services of a Program Manager to manage a major district-wide multi-million dollar rollout of interactive boards for our classrooms. This position will be responsible for coordinating all activities including but not limited to, creating a distribution/rollout strategy, priority and schedule of distributions.
The IT Program Manager will work with several parts of the IT Service Delivery team and will be responsible for managing all tasks associated with the rollout of the interactive panels. He/she will report to the Director of the PMO, but work in close collaboration with all the Director of Service Delivery and their teams to complete the assignments.
Scope of Work:
- Define a clear strategy of distribution based on assessment of the classroom/school
- Assist in the development of an effective device management plan
- Develop process flows for project distribution activities.
- Lead the documentation of processes, and procedures documents associated with the project.
- Assist in developing a communication strategy to notify school administrators of the project and the dates associate with their schools distribution
- 6 Months
- Option to extend – based on performance, budget and need.
Skills and Qualifications:
8+ years’ work experience leading programs. Process-focused experience.
- PMP Certification (preferred)
- Strong knowledge and prior work experience in information technology
- Strong customer service skills
- Must have clean criminal record with the ability to pass finger-print background check
- Must be authorized to work in the Unites States.
- Creativity and strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and responsibly
- Ability to work effectively on tight deadlines, as necessary
- Excellent command of English language
- Oral and written communication skills
- Exceptional customer service skills, including the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of customers
- Positive, productive team player
- Desire to learn new skills and improve
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree (preferred)
This work will be completed on-site at the any of the Atlanta Public Schools sites or building in the metro Atlanta area including the Center for Learning and Leadership. However, this resource will follow the working schedule as noted by the district based on COVID protocol. The Program Manager would need to work M, T, W, TH, and F (typically 8am – 5pm).
- PMP Certification – Preferred – Advanced (7-9 Years)
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus*******
Ph : 470-480-2412 EX 103
Apply here or please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: PMP Certification ,management ,PMO
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 6 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services