***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Senior Gen Application Developer
Location : Lincoln, NE (Hybrid)
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 24 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Job Type : C2C,C2H,W2
Experience : 5 Years
Job Description :
- DHHS prefers a candidate that possesses the skills and experience that span both the GEN client/server development and encyclopedia tools and the zOS GEN Implementation Toolset (IT).
The candidate will:
- work as part of a small team that provides development environment support, configuration management, Gen encyclopedia management, release management and application architecture support
- provide depth to the small team across a range of N-FOCUS applications architecture and development environment support tasks
- lead enhancement projects for development work to the GEN platform of the N-FOCUS application
- Assist with incremental modernization options for the Broadcom GEN portfolio.
- Significant experience with large-scale, complex GEN application environments.
- Experience with the GEN Workstation/Toolset and Workstation/Build Tools.
- At least 3 years software development experience (subsetting and coding) with the Gen toolset in a client/server GUI environment, version 8.5 or higher. Experience must be current (within the last year) and must be in support of a large-scale, complex application system with a Microsoft Windows client and a relational database server.
- Experience with DB2 relational databases, including logical design, understanding of physical design components, and complex SQL statements
- Experience in debugging CICS Command level application, CUC, and CICS Transaction Gateway
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including demonstrated experience in gathering requirements from a diverse audience, both business and technical.
- Strong organization, planning, problem solving, and decision making skills. Comfortable prioritizing and managing multiple tasks and projects.
- Experience with state Health & Human Services systems requirements and portfolios, particularly integrated eligibility solutions.
- Experience with NE DHHS N-FOCUS applications environment a plus.
- ActiveX control experience.
- Experience in assessing application performance issues, identifying efficient solutions to address performance issues, and the ability to tune database access paths related to a complex data model. Experience must be current (within the last year).
- Experience with configuration and encyclopedia management in support of a multi-developer, multi-model, complex GEN Client/Server Encyclopedia (CSE) environment.
- Experience with typically dependent software tools for similar client/server environments, such as Microsoft Visual Studio 2010/C version or Microsoft Visual Studio 2019/C version
- Experience with solutions involving enterprise Microsoft Windows Server environments and Microsoft SQL Server.
- Experience upgrading GEN technical environments from one release to the next.
- Experience with modernizing GEN applications, particularly towards an enterprise Java environment.
- Experience with the GEN CICS ECI middleware and IBM CICS Transaction Gateway.
- Experience with GEN Workstation Cross Generation Option for OS/390.
- Experience with GEN Implementation Toolset (IT) for zOS and upgrading the IT from one version to the next.
- Experience with the REXX scripting language (automated build scripts).
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus*******
PH: 470-480-2412 EX 103
Apply here or please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: MS Windows,DB2,SQL,CUC,MS Visual Studio,MS Server,Windows Server,MS Windows Server,SQL Server,Java,Z/OS,Middleware,IBM CICS,GEN Workstation Cross Generation Option,OS
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 24 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 4703