***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Devops Engineer
Location : Worcester, MA (Remote)
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 3 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Job Type : W2
Experience : 8 Years
Job Description :
The DevOps engineer will be responsible for:
- Implementation of build and deployment process and improvements in CI/CD model.
- Automating build process with continuous integration using Jenkins and Integrating with IBM Urban code Deploy tools.
- Ability to automate deploys processes and release work on Urban code Deploy/Release, Support, installation, administration, and troubleshoot Urban code agents.
- Ability to integrate Source Code repositories such as Git/stash and Bit bucket onto Continuous Integration step using Jenkins.
- Able to integrate Sonarqube code quality check steps onto build Automation Pipelines.
- Handling the QA automation scripts using Selenium and integrating them in the Release pipelines.
- Collaborate across teams to improve integration & release process.
- Ability to participate in an after-hours on-call rotation schedule.
- Minimum 5-8 years of experience in DevOps area in CI/CD model.
- Strong knowledge in Build, Deploy and Release automation tools such as Jenkins, IBM Urban Code Deploy and Release.
- Able to Perform the Integration between the Jenkins, Udeploy and Urban code release.
- Strong knowledge on source code repositories such as GIT/Stash, and Bit Bucket and good understanding on JIRA tools.
- Proficiency on using different Java build tools such as Ant, Maven and Gradle.
- Knowledge of basic Apache Ant and shell scripting, Python scripting, JSON and Groovy scripting.
- Basic Knowledge in Windows, Linux / UNIX administration.
- Preferably good knowledge in Java / J2EE concepts.
- Good to have knowledge on other DevOps tool chain such as Ansible configurations management, Docker Containerizations, Nexus repository and Sonarqube code quality checks and basic monitoring tools.
- Familiar with software development lifecycle process including continuous integration and agile development methodologies.
- Exposure to the software development processes such as building, unit testing, code analysis, the release process, and code coverage.
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus*******
PH: 470-410-5352 EX – 111/470-780-2413 EX – 104
Apply here or please send to email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: Jenkins,IBM,DevOps,Selenium,JIRA,Java,Maven,Apache Ant,Python,JSON,J2EE
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 3 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 4527