*****Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Scrum Master
Location : Remote
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 5 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Job Type : W2
Experience : 7+ Years
Job Description :
- The Scrum Master coordinates an agile development team, ensures all activities use the principles of the Scrum Framework.
- The Scrum Master work assignments are varied and frequently require interpretation and independent determination of the appropriate courses of action.
- The Scrum Master leads teams through work actions that can be completed within timeboxed iterations called sprints and tracks progress through 5-minute stand-up meetings.
- Understands department, segment, and organizational strategy and operating objectives, including their linkages to related areas.
- Makes decisions regarding own work methods, occasionally in ambiguous situations, and requires minimal direction and receives guidance where needed.
- Follows established guidelines/procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with the SDLC (less than 5 years) Excellent communication skills, leadership competencies, and high level of emotional intelligence Experience working in an Agile Scrum environment or good familiarity with the Agile methodologies Experience in working in multi-team environment Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
- Experienced in working as Scrum Master preferably on ART and work with SAFe Experience with using DevOps for managing backlogs including using queries to gather and report data Experienced in knowing how to add stories and tasks to the backlog Good Organizational Skills Experience with coordinating with multiple teams in which there are dependencies Good Communication Skills
- Prior insurance operations background
- Technical documentation abilities
- Advanced knowledge of Agile/Scrum/Kanban development methodology Working knowledge of Agile Project Management Tools Scrum Master certification Previous experience planning and managing large projects Prior experience in the health solutions industry Working experience with IT teams
******Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
PH: 470-410-5352 EX – 111/470-480-2408/EX-102
Apply here or please send to email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: SAFE, DevOps, Scrum Master
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 5 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: 2022-4608