***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : SAP QA Financial Analyst
Location : Lansing, MI (Hydrid)
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 6 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Job Type : C2C, W2
Experience : 5 Years
Job Description :
- This position will function as a QA Specialist for Agency Services supporting Treasury within the Department of Technology Management and Budget. Treasury exists to provide quality financial, tax, and administrative services. The state treasurer acts as the principal advisor to the governor on tax and fiscal policy issue. Treasury collects, invest, and disburses all state monies and the Department administers major tax law, and safeguards the credit of the state and its local units of government.
- The QA Specialist will support all test activities, in terms of communications to and from the business test representatives and ensuring through the Test Lead (ITM14) that key test issues are managed or escalated as necessary. Additionally, will produce reports, presentations, and meeting minutes for quality assurance testing assignments and deliverables. The QA Specialist will be responsible for testing process improvements and demonstrating ways to increase productivity.
Quality Assurance and Process Improvements – 40%
- Analyze team practices and implement best practices. This may include attending workshops and/or meetings with other teams to find best processes.
- Develop automated shortcuts and/or new testing processes to increase productivity.
- Assist team in peer reviewing scenarios to meet the validation of acceptance criteria of customer requirements.
- Mentor junior testers and give training on testing methods and processes.
- Establish and track metrics. Be knowledgeable of the test data we have on hand for regular and special metric requests.
- Undertake Quality Assurance checks during third-party meetings and internal developments to ensure that only ‘fit-for-purpose’ code is delivered into test environments owned by the test team.
- Ensure that test scenarios and scripts are prepared in a structured way, prioritized to reflect business or technical priorities and are approved by appropriate stakeholders. Assist/Coach team in these standards.
- Review defects/issues. Support BA, Development, and QA team with the defect process.
- Support other test team members and associated IT and Business resources as appropriate to the implementation of testing related activities.
- Develop work/project estimates, timelines, and resource guides alongside the Test Manager.
Admin/Managerial Support – 30%
- Attend/Lead meetings as well as workshops comprising business and or technical representatives to cover test-dependent activities such as requirement verification and prioritization, test scenario identification and general matters.
- Responsible for: time management; reporting and monitoring; risk management
- Work with Test Manager on escalation of issues and change management.
- Act as a backup for the Test Manager at any meetings the Test Manager cannot attend
Senior Testing Duties – 25%
- Support with the BA and development teams during the requirements, development, and testing processes.
- Undertake functional and integration testing, and liaison with third-party staff to ensure appropriate test coverage.
- Prepare and maintain relevant test documentation which includes: test plans, activity schedules, narratives, and Stage Exits.
- Act as liaison with and assist each line of business regarding the test planning, testing activity, and test results analysis
- SAP Financials (TRM module)
- Management Experience
- QA requirement analysis and test planning
- QA Execution and defect tracking
- QA tracking tools (Solution Manager – Test Suite, HPALM, IBM’s Rational, or similar QA tracking tools)
- QA certifications
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus*******
PH: 470-410-5245 EX 107/470-480-2412 EX 103
Apply here or please send to email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: SAP,Test Suite,HPALM,IBM’s Rational,TRM
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 6 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 4475