***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : SAP QA Analyst
Location : Lansing, MI(On-Site)
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 8 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Job Type : C2C, C2H, W2
Experience : 6 Years
- SAP Financials
- QA requirement analysis and test planning
- QA Execution and defect tracking
- QA tracking tools (Rational, HPALM, or similar QA tracking tools)
- This position will function as the Test Analyst for Agency Services supporting Treasury within the Department of Technology Management and Budget. Treasury exists to provide quality financial, tax, and administrative services. The state treasurer acts as the principal advisor to the governor on tax and fiscal policy issue. Treasury collects, invest, and disburses all state monies and the Department administers major tax law, and safeguards the credit of the state and its local units of government.
- The Test Analyst will support all test activities, in terms of communications to and from the business test representatives and ensuring through the Test Lead (ITM14) that key test issues are managed or escalated as necessary. Additionally, will produce reports, presentations, and meeting minutes for quality assurance testing assignments and deliverables.
- Communicate and interact with the BA and development teams during the requirements, development and testing processes.
- Assist team in creating scenarios to meet the validation of acceptance criteria of customer requirements.
- Undertake all system test related activities in support of the business requirements for the provision of new and updated systems.
- Undertake functional and integration testing, and liaison with third-party staff to ensure appropriate test coverage.
- Undertake Quality Assurance checks during third-party meetings and internal developments to ensure that only ‘fit-for-purpose’ code is delivered into test environments owned by the test team.
- Attend meetings as well as workshops comprising business and or technical representatives to cover test-dependent activities such as requirement verification and prioritization, test scenario identification and general matters.
- Ensure that test scenarios and scripts are prepared in a structured way, prioritized to reflect business or technical priorities and are approved by appropriate stakeholders. Scope is to cover test cycle contents and regression packs.
- Create allocated test scripts, monitor test execution and ensure results are recorded.
- Coordinate re-testing of defects and issues either through ‘at desk’ re-tests by business test representatives, or via walkthroughs with third-party providers.
- Prepare and maintain relevant test documentation, including test scripts, activity schedules, narrative and written reports, and visual progress charts.
- Act as liaison with and assist each line of business regarding the test planning, testing activity, and test results analysis.
- Responsible for: time management; reporting and monitoring; risk management; issue management; quality assurance and change management.
- Support other test team members and associated IT and Business resources as appropriate to the implementation of testing related activities.
- Carry out other tasks as agreed with the Test Team Lead.
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus*******
Position Keywords: SAP,Rational,HPALM,QA Testing,Risk Management
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 8 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 3821