***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : SAP PI/PO GIS Consultant
Location : Collegeville, PA (Initial Remote)
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 10 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Job Type : W2
Experience : 6 Years
Job Description :
Job duties/responsibilities :
- GIS (Gentran Integration Suite) EDI Specialist.
- Good knowledge in SAP ALE/IDOCS configurations.
- Good communication skill and ability to work independently.
- Good Knowledge on Autosys tool for Job scheduling, Basis Knowledge on Unix script.
- Good understanding on various EDI formats (ANSI and EDIFACT standards), SAP to EDI format mapping and vice-versa for master and transactional data.
- Good understanding on various middleware tool? SAP PI/PO, MuleSoft, Informatica etc.
- Good Knowledge in SAP Cloud Platform Integration ( CPI) will be preferred.
- Collaborate with both internal and external partners to Develop customized SAP interfaces and maintain and support existing interfaces
- Every day activities involve – Gather requirements from business; generate Mapping requirement specification from EDI guidelines. Perform GAP analysis on Mapping Requirement Specification and presume mapping instructions.
Must-have skills for this role:
- SAP EDI/IDOC/Autosys Job.
- SAP Testing.
- SAP Cloud Platform Integration.
Nice-to-have skills :
- SAP ABAP
- SAP PI/PO API Development
- GIS (Gentran Integration Suite)
Additional Job Details:
- SAP ABAP Development (P2 – Intermediate)
- SAP PO/PI & APIs Development (P2 – Intermediate)
- English (B2 – Advanced)
Education : Bachelor/Master
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
Position Keywords: GIS, SAP, IDOCS, Unix, ANSI,PI/PO, MuleSoft ,CPI ,Cloud
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 10 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 4040