*****Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Salesforce Developer
Location : Atlanta, GA (100% On-Site)
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 8 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Job Type : C2C,C2H,W2
Experience : 8+ Years
Job Description :
Day to Day job Duties:
- Analyze and resolve incidents related to Salesforce Sales and Service cloud
- Monitor application integrations and resolve any failures
- Monitor the incident backlog and drive SLA compliance
- Prepare and present status reports including ticket backlog report, SLA compliance report, accomplishments, RAILS
- Mentor the team members and guide them when support is required.
- Identify automation opputunities and corrective actions for recurring problems.
- Complete service requests and minor enhancements.
- Perform org refresh, deployments and routine admin tasks.
- Minimum 8+ years of experience working on Salesforce Sales Cloud and Service cloud.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience working on support engagements handling incidents and service requests.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience with APEX development, interfaces and lightning.
Degree: Bachelor’s in computer science or related field
Nice to Have; (But not a must)
- Experience leading onshore / offshore teams
- Experience with ServiceNow
******Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus*******
PH: 470-410-5281 EX 109/470-410-3404 EX 106
Apply here or please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: Salesforce Sales, Salesforce, Sales, Ruby, Ruby On Rails, Cloud, ServiceNow
Job Duration: 8 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: 2022-4769