***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Salesforce Developer
Location : Denver, CO (Remote, Locals)
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 16 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Job Type : C2C, C2H, W2
Experience : 10 Years
- This position will work and develop using the Salesforce platform under guidance of the Salesforce Senior Administrator.
- We are searching for a Self-motivated individual with excellent communications skills; who posses the ability to rapidly grasp technical skills; who is motivated to put in self-study hours to gain the technical knowledge to succeed as a performing member of the Salesforce Team.
Primary job responsibility: Application Development and Support
- Develop applications in line with business requirements using Agile or Waterfall methodologies as needed.
- Perform coding (in-house applications) or configuration management (COTS applications) in accordance with standards and best practices and further minimize defects through disciplined unit testing.
- Coordinate update releases and other system changes, contribute to the implementation of break/fix solutions, and update documentation and configuration information related to changes as needed throughout the life cycle.
- Organize, build, and validate all segments of the code related to a specific build (release) for final User Acceptance Testing.
- Ensure development activities within the position’s scope of responsibility are consistent with established service portfolio policies, procedures, standards and guidelines.
- Determine the best approach in the development of an application’s code to meet the customer’s current requirements and anticipate future enhancement needs.
- Identify and recommend changes to development policies, processes, templates and standard operating procedures to improve the overall quality of work being delivered.
- Collaborate across a matrix management environment with other developers and other OIT department staff as needed. Must understand lines of authority and follow protocol to engage other resources.
- Find unique ways to resolve issues in the development process to meet the requirements of the customers and lead to the most efficient implementation possible.
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus*******
Position Keywords: Application Development,Agile,Waterfall,Configuration Management,UAT
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 16 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 3825