*****Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Salesforce Administrator
Location : CT (Remote)
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 5 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Job Type : C2C,C2H,W2
Experience : 5 Years
Job Description :
- The Paid Family and Medical Leave Insurance Authority (the “Authority), is looking for a Certified Salesforce Administrator. The Salesforce Administrator works for the IT Solution manager and partners with the Solution Architect and the Salesforce team and is responsible for designing, developing, and deploying the Authority’s Salesforce applications.
Examples of Duties
- Designing and implementing solutions using Service Cloud, Community Cloud, and the Force.com platform.
- Automating complex processes using Salesforce flow.
- Supporting solutions for an employer/employee portal and employer registration and payment processes.
- Distinguish the key components that contribute to performance optimization within a design.
- Build solutions that scale and perform.
- Anticipate and mitigate risks and issues.
- Meet and manage customer expectations.
- Consistently deliver effective business solutions.
- Follow a consistent and automated way to build, package, and test applications for continuous integration (CI).
- Support the development aspects of all application projects in peer IT portfolios.
- Analyze customer requirements to determine an appropriate solution design considering capabilities, limitations, and design trade-offs.
- This list of duties is not intended to be all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities that the Authority may deem necessary from time to time and as the Authority’s work and responsibilities demand.
Other Key Skills:
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, with a demonstrated ability to work cooperatively with teams to deliver excellent results and maintain a collegial work environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to share authority and responsibility in high stakes, complex and fast-moving work environment.
- Extremely strong project and time management skills, including a high level of organization, attention to detail, and follow-through, while balancing and prioritizing multiple activities and responsibilities.
- Excellent relationship-building skills and ability to inspire collaboration, including success in working in teams, projects, and people towards action through persuasion.
- Demonstrated experience engaging in creative problem solving and taking initiative, while utilizing a solutions-oriented approach and exhibiting flexibility and good judgement in a complex organizational ecosystem.
- Willingness to travel throughout Connecticut and the northeast corridor, as well as periodic travel to other states as needed.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent education or work experience.
- The Certified Salesforce Administrator has 3–5 years of experience designing and implementing Salesforce platform solutions.
- The Certified Salesforce Administrator has experience implementing complex Salesforce flows.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate the complexities of technical programs.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Deep knowledge of the Salesforce platform including Service Cloud and Community Cloud.
- Certified Salesforce Administrator
Additional consideration will be given:
- Certified Salesforce Advanced Administrator a plus
- Familiarity with content management systems and database concepts.
- Familiarity with the agile software development
- Experience with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
Qualification – Description
- Salesforce – Experience using Salesforce Automation tools such as flow to build complex solutions.
- Salesforce Service Cloud – Experience with Salesforce Service Cloud
- Source Control Management – Experience in source control management using GIT such as Bitbucket
- Salesforce.com Administrator Certification – Salesforce.com Administrator Certification
- Salesforce.com Advanced Administrator Certification – Salesforce.com Advanced Administrator Certification
******Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus*******
PH: 470-410-3404 EX 106
Apply here or please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: Cloud, Salesforce, Google Analytics, GTM, GIT, Bitbucket
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 5 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: 2022-4390