***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : SailPoint Analyst
Location : Bellevue, WA (Remote)
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 8 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Job Type : W2
Experience : 7 Years
Job Description :
- Work to help create and implement an enterprise authentication strategy integrating custom developed applications, cloud integrations, and on-premise solutions with an enterprise Identity platform (IDP).
- Help to define and refine Authentication strategies related to federation and integration of custom applications.
- Define authentication request standards for which developers will use to write custom applications.
- Create and maintain integration between IDP, Microsoft Active Direction, Azure Active Directory.
- Define monitoring requirements for identity platform health and stability
- Provide System Administration support for various IDP Integrations.
- 7 Years SailPoint extensive experience
- 7 Years of Experience in leading industry platforms in both Identity and access management domains including directories, Web access management, federation, API security, and multifactor authentication
- 5 Years of advanced knowledge of cloud-based platforms such as AWS, Azure, GCP, etc. and is familiar or has working experience on IDaaS platforms
- 5 Years Experience with Enterprise Architecture practices and principals
- 5 Years of hands-on experience on different authentication and authorization standards such as OAuth, Open ID connect, SAML, WS-federation, etc.
- 6 Years of hands-on and implementation experience on Identity and Access Management technologies including Okta, SecureAuth, Sailpoint Experience/Education
- 5 Years of experience in Enterprise Authentication Space with industry tools such as Okta, Secureauth, GLUU and other IDP solutions
- 5 Years of Enterprise Authentication best practices.
- 5 Years experience in Authentication development standards specifically, OAuth, Open ID connect, SAML, WS-federation, etc., and how to work with development teams to properly implement these standards.
- 3 Years of Cloud Authentication frameworks including AWS and Azure
- Basic Qualifications: (what are the skills required to this job with minimum years of experience on each)
- Well versed in WebLogic, OAM, OVD, OID configurations
- Knowledge of Authentication, SSO, JWT, Oauth, MFA, OpenId Connect
- Great at troubleshooting and analysis
- Familiarity of SOAP and REST based service execution
- Great in LDAP import, export, and queries – LDIFF
- Familiarity with RSA configurations and settings
- Familiarity with OES.
- Must know Jenkins execution for deployment needs
- Familiarity with OKTA
- Managing & supporting IAM and Directory security and account administration
- Ability to establish support process and Root Cause Analysis.
- Manage, troubleshoot & support OIM connectors.
- Administer & manage Identity Manager Application Instances.
- Ability to thoroughly document IT systems, processes and controls.
- Customization, troubleshooting and support.
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus*******
PH: 470-480-2418 EX 105/470-780-2413 EX – 104
Apply here or please send to email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: Active Directory,Azure,SailPoint,AWS,GCP,Oauth,SAML,Okta,WebLogic,Oracle Access Manager,OVD,JWT,SOAP,REST,SecureAuth,GLUU,MFA,OES
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 8 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 4519