*****Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Release Manager
Location : Denver, CO (Remote, Locals Only)
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration :10 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Job Type : C2C,C2H,W2
Experience : 10+ Years
Job Description :
- In depth knowledge of application development, and application design.
- Demonstrated a high level of understanding in development concepts, technical designs, application specifications and system integration.
- Experience selecting technologies to incorporate into an established release management tech stack.
- Working knowledge of Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment and DevOps principles.
- Experience with Azure DevOps tool suite is strongly preferred: Boards, Wiki, Repos, Pipeline, Test Plan, Artifacts, etc.
- Excellent team player with the ability to influence and negotiate.
- Effective time management. Must be able to prioritize and multi-task effectively.
- Passion for enterprise-level agile development, problem solving, the ability to quickly learn new concepts, and must be able to interact with all levels of technical and business teams.
- Team player, self-motivated and able to work collaboratively across organizations.
- Contractor, will be working on the Department of Human Services Trails Product and shall provide the Services as follows:
- Serve as gatekeeper, responsible for accepting all code or stopping production; ensure knowledge documents are submitted and meet OIT standards. Facilitates emergency releases from production incident identification to incident closure after release. Minimum 10+ years exerience and has leadership qualities.
- Responsible for change, release, and production environment management processes including integrated process design, optimization, and strategy. Minimum 10+ years experience.
- Plan, coordinate, execute & complete all Production Release windows with minimal service disruption & any unplanned downtimes/service degradation. Minimum 10+ years experience.
- Coordinate and maintain deployment schedules for multiple environments to include Pre-Production and Production. Mandatory
- Identify and automate manual processes necessary to support code promotion and deployment; mandatory
- Responsible for all release activities including planned and unplanned releases; ensuring minimal disruption to service delivery; escalations; changes and change management; processes, knowledge management; holding regular performance reviews. Implement key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Define and continuously improve enterprise processes and standards in collaboration with Release, foster collaboration, automation and adoption of DevOps practices within all steps of Secure System Development Lifecycle.
- Provides high-quality services and support to customers, OIT partners, and project teams rather than imposing requirements and constraints.
- Approving release management standards.
- Selecting appropriate release management techniques for a multitude of varying products and technologies.
- Communication skills both verbal and written
- Learning ability
- Presentation skills
- Process Flow Analysis
- Team work
******Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus*******
PH: 470-410-5245 EX 107/470-480-2412 EX 103
Apply here or please send to email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: Wiki, MS Windows, Azure, C, Boards, Repos, Pipeline
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 10 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: 2022-4385