*****Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Quality Assurance Analyst
Location : Salem, OR (Remote)
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 12 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Job Type : C2C,C2H,W2
Experience : 9 Years
Job Description :
- Key Person under this WOC will support the goal of identifying and automating the following regression tests for the Compass project, eXPRS application:
- Prior Authorization – functions of the system to allow prior authorization of services
- Services Delivered – functions of the system to allow billing for service claims
- Claims – functions of the system to allow for claims processing
- Electronic Visit Verification (EVV) – functions of the system to allow for real time verification of all Medicaid funded attendant care type services
- Plan of Care – functions of the system housing services and authorizations
- Liability – functions of the system to allow for processing of liabilities
- Oregon Needs Assessment – functions of the system that allow for the assessment of client needs
- Client – function of the system that allow for management of client demographics
- Documenting completed regression tests to ensure complete system documentation for the eXPRS application.
- Completing defect and change requests for test modifications associated with the Services that impact the eXPRS application.
- Engaging in multiple discussions with system and business experts as well as attending daily Scrum meetings.
- Engaging with the ODHS business product owner to understand mandatory functional business requirements and timelines.
- Engaging with the ODHS project technical architect to understand technical standards, and documenting technical design.
- Engaging with the OIS technical manager and technical lead to review level of effort and timelines.
- Provide full transparency into the work performed by Contractor, and the Deliverables required to meet the objectives of this WOC. Sprint reports must document Contractor is successfully completing agreed-upon Services.
- Following Authorized Purchaser’s existing requirements management, design, development and issue tracking processes and development standards (including naming conventions) during the course of performance. Authorized Purchaser’s existing processes use Azure DevOps (ADOS) and similar tools for tracking issues and an Agile Scrum approach is followed for development work.
- The schedule for completing the Compass Project is dependent on the business and other project work. The Services will be completed using an Agile approach.
Sprints will be completed by the Key Person as follows:
- Participate in daily and weekly sprint planning and review meetings with Authorized Purchaser’s Solution Development and Delivery (SDD) and Business Support Unit (BSU) eXPRS teams. The design, development and execution plan for automated regression tests currently identified for completion as part of the Services has been documented in the ADOS Sprint Backlog.
- Provide feedback and input on the Project release schedules, including identifying and recommending incremental delivery of work for the Regression Test Automation Project to be completed in a specific sprint.
- Provide updates to current user stories found in ADOS, including test cases planned for completion in current and upcoming sprints. Test cases will be tracked in ADOS, associated with the parent user story.
- Demonstrate understanding of regression test plan and individual test steps using incremental demonstrations and documenting feedback from business and technical stakeholders.
- Review any additions / modifications to test plan and determine impact to timelines. Communicate impact to product owner and technical manager.
- Document Services completed in the relevant Sprint Report Package.
- Keep members of the Project apprised of sprint status via daily updates within Daily Scrum meetings and within the ADOS tracking system as needed.
- Coordinate review and ensure updates of product delivery schedule are agreed upon by Product Owner and OIS technical manager.
General Deliverables cadence:
- Key Person shall deliver a Sprint Report Package at the end of each sprint.
- Sprints are anticipated to each be 1 calendar month in duration.
Required skills and experience:
- Java (Advanced – 7-9 years of experience required)
- Katalon (Advanced – 7-9 years of experience required)
- Transact-SQL (Advanced – 7-9 years of experience required)
- Communication Skills – both verbal and written (Proficient – 4 – 6 years of experience required)
- Learning Ability (Proficient – 4 – 6 years of experience required)
- Team Work (Proficient – 4 – 6 years of experience required)
- State of Oregon – eXPRS Application (6 months of experience required)
- Response Requirements
Proposals must include:
- Examples of prior work product relevant to the Services and Deliverables described in this Opportunity (maximum five pages).
- A summary of Key Person(s) qualifications and experience providing the requested or similar services. If Key Person(s) are the Proposer’s sub-contractors, identify the sub-contracting firm and the percentage of work that will be sub-contracted out.
- A description of your organization’s experience of relevant functional business areas of Oregon Department of Human Services, Office of Developmental Disabilities Services, eXPRS Application Development programs and processes, or similar knowledge from other states.
- Resumes of Key Person(s) proposed to perform work as described in this Opportunity, including their education and work experience.
- Contact information for three (3) Proposer references. References must be clients for whom your organization has performed similar work within the last three (3) years. Where possible, clients listed for reference should be state or local Oregon government agencies or health and human services organizations in other states. Include the client’s company name, address, and contact person with telephone and email address for the contact person. The contact person must be someone who was directly involved in the work and is qualified to evaluate Proposer’s performance.
- Contact information for three (3) references for each proposed Key Person. References must be for similar work performed within the last three (3) years. Where possible, clients listed for reference should be state or local Oregon government agencies or health and human services organizations in other states. Include the client’s company name, address, and contact person with telephone and email address for the contact person. The contact person must be someone who was directly involved in the work and is qualified to evaluate the performance of the Key Person(s).
- A detailed Cost Proposal for proposed Deliverables, consistent with the Delivery and Payment Schedule table below in Section I.
- Availability: Confirm that current workload allows for a start date and completion of this work within stated timeframes.
******Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
PH: 470-480-2412 EX 103
Apply here or please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: DevOps, Azure, Java, ADOS, Katalon
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 12 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: 2022-4621