*****Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : QA Tester
Location : Irving, TX (Remote)
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 5 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Job Type : W2
Experience : 6 Years
Job Description :
Can you please provide a summary of the project/initiatives which describes what’s being done?
- The Project involves development of Automation frameworks for Mobile Shopping / On-boarding experience on Online Banking and Mobile Platform.
- Work closely with dependent API / Partner Teams to ensure the Application flow works end to end. Knowledge on Testing across all devices and expertise in handling WebView
What are the top 5-10 responsibilities for this position? (Please be detailed as to what the candidate is expected to do or complete on a daily basis)
- The Automation Engineer tests, creates, implements and supports robotics process and desktop automations. Performs design, scripting, testing, implementing, maintaining, and modifying automations of moderate complexity, significance, and risk.
- Creates comprehensive test plans and test cases; defines automation data needs across systems and creates a plan to coordinate this test data.
- Creates and executes performance tests to ensure the expected automation performance levels are achieved.
- Performs, and at times, leads clients and technical staff to investigate, analyze, and resolve technical problems.
- Writes documentation that describes automation capabilities and operating procedures.
- Estimates and defines timetables and project tasks; analyzes and estimates cost and time.
- Conducts analysis of organizational needs for the creation and implementation of automation solutions; participates in feasibility assessments of new automation opportunities and helps determine best approach for automation.
What skills/technologies are required (please include the number of years of experience required)?
- 5+ years of Experience on Automation
- Thorough knowledge of data and process modeling, system and application testing, software development life cycle, application design and architecture, programming, implementation, change controls, and robotics suites
- Thorough understanding of information and release management, and product and vendor evaluation
- Thorough knowledge of Java VBA languages, or other configuration/scripting type technology
- Demonstrated problem-solving, project management, and teamwork/collaboration skills
- Comprehensive analytical, technical and application development/programming skills
- Adept at forging relationships, influencing others, overcoming resistance, and producing results
- Effective interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
What skills/attributes are preferred (these are a desired, not required)?
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent work experience
- Seven to nine years of relevant work experience with programming concepts, development logic or automating complex processes
What does the interview process look like?
- How many rounds? 1
- Video, phone, or in person? Video
- How technical will the interviews be? Hands on Coding exercise and real time scenarios worked , problems encountered and solved.
******Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
PH: 470-410-5381 EX 112/470-780-2413 EX – 104
Apply here or please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: Java, VBA, WebView
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 5 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: 2022-4516