***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : QA Tester
Location : San Francisco, CA
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 6 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Job Type : W2
Experience : 10 Years
Job Description :
- 5-10 years experience – Candidate should have knowledge of full system life cycles.
- Knowledge of quality assurance practices and tools are required.
- Candidate must have a strong background and experience in Web/React, iOS/Android native Application and/or back-end scripting and automation using Selenium, Appium and Client QTP.
- Senior Test Analysts also need experience coding in Java.
- Work closely with developers, professional services team and product managers to define the automated testing components that will be used to validate requirements against developed software.
- Experience working in Agile Scrum environment.
- Work closely with Product Owners to understand product specifics and to create corresponding automation test strategies.
- Assist with design of test scenarios and test plans to ensure that automated tests can be implemented and executed against.
- Assist with creating project resource estimates, metrics to track completion phase, defect reports, defect prevention, development efficiency and quality.
- Contributes to an atmosphere of cross-functional teamwork within the organizations Agile project lifecycle. Execute automated testing on both iOS/Android and back end systems.
- Ability to test at an API level such as via Web Services, JMS Queue, or other back end service.
- Run test validations at various levels including DB validation, logging validation, and UI validation.
******Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus*******
Position Keywords: ReactJs, IOS, Selenium, Appium, Java, Android, Queue, JMS, Quick Test Pro
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 6 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: 2022-288