***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : QA Mobile Automation Engineer
Location : Denver, CO (REMOTE, Only Locals)
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 7 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Job Type : C2C, C2H, W2
Experience : 8 Years
The QA Mobile Automation Engineer participates as a critical member of the Product Delivery Team. The QA Mobile Automation Engineer is responsible for conducting testing activities as part of an Agile team developing mobile application functionality. This includes planning and executing tests based on adherence to development standards and best practices, identifying and managing test data, and identifying and managing application defects. The QA Mobile Automation Engineer is a peer leader to other testers and provides support and guidance. The QA Mobile Automation Engineer will be responsible for developing automated test frameworks and providing guidance and support for other testers utilizing test automation.
JOB SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Three or more years designing and executing manual and automated application tests. Prior mobile experience is required.
- Expert to Advanced practical experience with the following tools and technologies
- MacOS, Windows, Linux systems
- iOS, Android devices – handsets and virtualization
- html/css/client-side scripting
- Chrome DevTools
- Proxy Debugging and API tools (Postman, Fiddler, etc.)
- UI automation tools (Selenium/Katalon, etc.)
- Mobile automation testing tools (Appium)
- Load and performance testing tools (JMeter, AWS Distributed Load Testing, etc.)
- CI/CD Pipelines
- Cloud technologies (AWS/Azure)
- Expert-level experience in application testing methodologies and practices with an emphasis on Agile and DevOps.
- Able to explain and demonstrate the differences between black box, white box and gray box testing.
- Able to explain and demonstrate key concepts of continuous software improvement (examples: can explain what continuous integration is and why it is important in an Agile environment; has prior working experience developing tests as part of a CI process, has used Jenkins, TeamCity or other CI build tools).
- Able to explain and demonstrate test planning and strategizing for an Agile project vs. a Waterfall project.
- Configuration Management experience
- Performance tuning experience
- Product Documentation experience
- Experience with Security Scanning and reporting (Veracode, MobSF)
- Undergraduate degree from an accredited college or university. Preference will be given to those applicants who studied Information Systems, Computer Science or related disciplines. Relevant work experience may be substituted for education at the discretion of the hiring manager.
Duty: Plan and Execute Tests
- Create, maintain, and execute automated application test scripts
- Create, maintain, and execute manual test plans; identify corner cases and recommended handling strategies (back out, go forward, messaging)
- Create, maintain, schedule, and execute load testing plans and scripts (JMeter, AWS Distributed Load Testing)
- Create, maintain, schedule, and execute accessibility testing plans
- Identify performance benchmarks and bottlenecks (AWS CloudWatch, CloudTrails, X-Ray Monitoring)
- Generate testing reports and maintain QA artifacts in project wiki (test scripts, run logs, result reports)
- Integrate QA automation into existing CI/CD pipelines (Azure DevOps, xUnit tests)
- Integrate security scanning into automated build processes – synthesize and consolidate scan results into project reports
- Delegate tasks to QA support team members
- Provide training and onboarding support as needed
Duty: Identify and Manage Test Defects
- Ensure that a defect management process exists for all testing (API, UI, Load, Security, etc.).
- Establish effective communications with development teams for defect management.
- Manage the documentation and resolution of all system test defects.
- Monitor the management of user acceptance test defects.
- Determine when a valid defect has occurred, how to communicate it, or if it needs to be escalated for analysis or repair.
Duty: Automation and Tool Maintenance and Development
- Responsible for development and upkeep of reusable tests and tools for use by the entire test team such as mock test frameworks for API testing or test classes for automated tests.
- Responsible for test environment configuration and setup (previous experience with cloud-based solutions helpful).
- Serve as an administrator for application lifecycle management solutions.
- Be able to provide guidance when testers need one on one automation support, be an evangelist for automation.
Duty: Reporting, facilitating, and working on initiatives for Testing Solutions and CTO
- Facilitate workgroups to support Applications team and Testing Solutions team initiatives.
- Participate in project related meetings.
- Facilitate defect review meetings.
- Facilitate peer reviews as it relates to test plans and test scripts for other testers.
- Mentor peers in mobile and application testing best practices.
- AGILE – Agile Development Methodology – Advanced (7-9 Years)
- Web Services and Windows Services – Proficient (4-6 Years)
- AWS-CSA Professional (cloud) – Proficient (4-6 Years)
- Microsoft SQL Server – Proficient (4-6 Years)
- Ruby on Rails – Proficient (4-6 Years)
- Python – Proficient (4-6 Years)
- XML – Proficient (4-6 Years)
- XPath – Proficient (4-6 Years)
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus*******
PH: 470-410-3404 EX 106/ 470-410-5245 EX 107
Apply here or please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 6 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 3772