*****Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : QA Automation Tester
Location : San Francisco, CA
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 6 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Job Type : W2
Experience : 5+ Years
Job Description :
Can you please provide a summary of the project/initiatives which describes what’s being done?
- Team is working on performance improvement and many other feature improvements for the OLB. This is very visible work, and we are looking for an enthusiastic individual who will be excited to join, contribute and help the team become successful in these initiatives.
What are the top 5-10 responsibilities for this position? (Please be detailed as to what the candidate is expected to do or complete on a daily basis)
- Plan and develop the test plans for websites, web applications, and digital development deliverables
- Design and develop reusable and maintainable test cases and scripts
- Manual and automation functional and regression test script creation and execution
- Share insights across the team and collaborate with other cross-functional teams whenever needed.
- Create test data, and expected results and define the acceptance criteria
- Document defects with detailed descriptions and supporting information and participate in defect triage and assist in root cause analysis of defects
- Communicate and collaborate with the off-shore and on-shore developers
- Active participation in agile ceremonies
What skills/technologies are required (please include the number of years of experience required)?
- 5+ years of experience in creating and executing test cases for complex business applications and strong knowledge of testing principles and techniques.
- 3+ years of UI Automation experience with any coding language.
- 3+ years of Cross browser and smart device testing using browser stack or similar tool
- 2+ years of Accessibility testing experience – A11y using JAWS, NVDA, Deque Axe
- 3+ years of Agile and Jira experience
- 3+ years of Github or similar version control tool experience
What skills/attributes are preferred (these are a desired, not required)?
- Postman/Soap UI/ knowledge on API testing
- Understanding of browser dev tools
- Experience with responsive web design
- Experience in Finance or Banking
- Flexibility with time zone (Mostly central)
What does the interview process look like?
- How many rounds? Up to 3 rounds. Depends on the candidate profile
- Video, phone, or in person? Video
- How technical will the interviews be? There will be a coding round for the candidate to demonstrate Automation script and general coding skills
******Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
PH: 470-480-2412 EX 103
Apply here or please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 6 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: 2022-4574