*****Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : QA Automation Tester
Location : Denver, CO (Remote, Locals Only)
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration :6 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Job Type : C2C,C2H,W2
Experience : 6 Years
Job Description :
- Responsibilities include developing and executing software tests and documenting results in order to ensure software runs smoothly and effectively. May involve troubleshooting issues and debugging software. May require a bachelor’s degree and at least 6 years or equivalent experience in a related area. Familiarity with standard concepts, practices, and technologies in the field.
- We’re looking for an automation tester with HP ALM/UFT and VB coding scripting experience.
Scope of Work
The Trails Tester/Contractor will be working on the Department of Human Services Trails Product and shall provide in an Agile environment as follows:
- Responsible for development and upkeep of reusable tests and tools for use by the entire test team such as mock test frameworks for API testing or test classes for automated tests.
- Provide automation regression testing on multiple different environments and databases depending on the needs of the product owners and release managers.
- Ability to code tests in VBscript as well as alter the tests of others.
- Ability to provide backups of automation work.
- Understanding of what types of automation are useful for different stages of development.
- Ability to code tests through complex software and a full range of elements.
- Knowledge of version control as it relates to ALM / UFT.
- Define, communicate, coordinate and execute end to end UI testing of a web based application.
- Provide updates at daily scrum and weekly leadership meetings and must work collaboratively and productively with multiple work teams.
- Involved in the coordination of test efforts between multiple groups, including other testers.
- Interact with engineering groups to define, document, analyze, perform, and interpret tests for products, systems, components, or modifications.
- Identify functional problems and suggest resolutions.
- Assist in the definition of internal quality control standards and the maintenance of reliability programs.
- Analyze test cases and provide regular progress reports.
- 50% manual/50% automation
- Prior experience as a web application tester or providing support for web based applications
- Prior experience using the State of Colorado’s Trails Product application (or a similar reporting application) preferred but not required
- Prior experience querying Oracle databases
- Strong communication, organizational and prioritization skills
- Demonstrated knowledge defining and communicating metrics as they pertain to product and application testing deliverables
- Comfortable in a “hands on” role, driving application testing to completion, and capable of working closely with the technical leads to monitor the progress of assigned work
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical aptitude
- Working knowledge of DevOps principles and Azure DevOps tool suite
- Excellent team player with the ability to influence and negotiate
- Effective time management. Must be able to prioritize and multitask effectively
- Must be able to interact with all levels of technical and business teams
- Team player, self-motivated and able to work collaboratively across organizations and geographic locations
- HP ALM/UFT and VB coding scripting experience
******Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus*******
PH: 470-410-5283 EX 110/470-480-2412 EX 103
Apply here or please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: ALM, HP ALM, HP, UFT, VBScript, Oracle, VB, Azure
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 6 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: 2022-4369