***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : QA Automation Engineer
Location : Denver, CO (Locals Only)
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 5 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Job Type : C2C,C2H, W2
Experience : 6 Years
Responsibilities include developing and executing software tests and documenting results in order to ensure software runs smoothly and effectively. May involve troubleshooting issues and debugging software. May require a bachelor’s degree and at least 9 years or equivalent experience in a related area. Familiarity with standard concepts, practices, and technologies in the field.
Test Engineer IV will serve as the hands on tester for an agency development project involving state development resources. Their primary responsibility will be to design, develop and deploy automated tests and frameworks for a web services application in a hybrid infrastructure environment. This individual will be expected to provide updates at daily Agile stand-up meetings and in support of weekly leadership meetings and work collaboratively and productively in an Agile environment with multiple work teams relating to testing.
This person will interact with other engineering groups to define, document, analyze, perform, and interpret tests for products, systems, components, or modifications. They will identify functional problems and suggest resolutions. They will execute test cases and be comfortable in a “hands on” role, driving application testing to completion, and being capable of working closely with the technical leads to monitor the progress of assigned work. Must be detail-oriented and have demonstrated the ability to take ownership of tasks, deliver on schedule, understand and manage priorities and raise risks/issues on a timely basis.
This short term project delivers a solution for the Unemployment Insurance group of the Colorado Department of Labor and Employment. UI Applications Modernization Migration.
Required competencies include:
- Write clean, high-quality scripts that test product functionality automatically.
- Conduct various tests for systems, networks, applications, databases, software.
- Log and document errors in the tracking system.
- Identify specific cases that should be automated and discuss them with manual QA engineers.
- Develop the best automation solutions based on the clients’ requirements.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (developers, product managers) to find ways on how automation can improve the workflow.
- Train and be a mentor to other QA team members.
Technical Skills include:
- Hands-on experience developing automated tests and testing frameworks or harnesses using automated test tools such as Selenium or Katalon, UFT and implementing those tests in a CI process using Jenkins or other CI tools required.
- Experience with API testing tools such as Postman, SOAP UI or similar required.
- Hands-on technical testing experience with at least one unit test automation framework (jUnit, HTTPUnit, nUnit or mocking frameworks such as jMockit or easyMock).
- Experience converting manual regression tests to automated tests using tools such as Selenium, UFT, Katalon or other automated testing tools.
- Experience with creating, configuring and maintaining testing environments using Hyper-V or other virtualization tools.
- Experience testing cloud-based applications or distributed systems.
- Strong understanding of SQL, HTML, CSS and XML.
- Java – Proficient (4-6 Years)
- SQL -Novice (1-3 Years)
- Team work
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus*******
PH: 470-480-2407 EX 101/470-480-2412 EX 103
Apply here or please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 5 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 3533