*****Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : QA Automation Engineer
Location : Hartford, CT (Hybrid, Locals)
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 12 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Job Type : C2C,C2H,W2
Experience : 5 Years
Job Description :
SCOPE OF WORK
The agency needs the service of a QA Automation Engineer. The candidate will serve in the capacity of a QA Automation Engineer, will follow a well-defined vision of how IT and the business aligns and make sure that everyone is following the same principles, methodologies, and support activities per the direction of agency management. The specific focus of this candidate will be to ensure that functional requirements are met whilst also ensuring that service qualities (Performance, scalability, extensibility, maintainability, security, interoperability) for now and for the future are achievable. In addition this role is responsible for reviewing and improving on existing systems, making use of new technologies and methodologies to seek continual improvement for existing systems.
Specific Services Required:
In the role of the Automation QA Engineer, the following services are required:
- Follow the core technology and architecture for automated testing of large scale distributed systems, midrange to client server and n tier e commerce applications and solutions.
- Follow specifications to automate the testing of applications.
- Work on all test automation components of solution and create/maintain required technical documentation.
- Follow developed strategies for end to end system testing.
- Assist in all testing processes involving the migration and integration of new and legacy technologies.
- Excellent communication, presentation, collaboration, and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver business and technical value.
- Must be very organized, pro-active and self-directed. Must be able to perform with minimal supervision.
- Must have very strong abstract thinking and problem solving skills.
- Must have very good verbal and written communication skills.
- Work with the Quality Assurance Manager to establish goals and release quality while meeting requirements of projects.
- Takes proactive escalation of system problems or design flaws to upper management before serious impact on ROI.
- Follows the testing standards and strategies and uses them correctly.
- Makes sure the software and system testing frameworks are in synchronization.
- Provide input as needed to issues like tool and environment selection.
- Interface with the user(s) and sponsor(s) and all other stakeholders in order to determine their (evolving) needs.
- Follows the set standards for the automated testing software, policies and execution.
- Reviews all system requirements, test scripts, test scenarios in order to create appropriate testing workflow. Ensures that this set of high level requirements is consistent, complete, correct, and operationally defined.
- Reviews software components and collaborates with development group, Product Owners, System Teams, and Operations to ensure best overall testing strategies, best practices and techniques for automated testing.
- Interfaces with the design and implementation teams, so that any problems arising during QA can be resolved in accordance with the fundamental design concepts, and user needs and constraints.
- Collaborates on a set of acceptance test requirements, together with the project teams, and the user, which determine that all of the high level requirements have been met, especially for the computer-human-interface.
- Generates products such as unit tests, automated functional tests, regression tests, load tests, code coverage reports, and test scenario % pass/fail, ADA/508c/AWGA compliance, Cross Browser Compatibility, Mobile Compatibility.
- Ensures that all testing libraries and artifacts are maintained in the most current state and never allowed to become obsolete.
- Responsible for creating automated test case scenarios for Agile Delivery Team to meet Acceptance Criteria
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
In addition, the agency requires:
For this position, the candidate shares experience and judgment with team to plan and accomplish goals, mentors less experienced staff, a wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. In addition, the agency requires:
An experienced professional with demo the following knowledge and skills:
- Experience with Automated Testing Frameworks, Test Strategies and Test Beds.
- Experience with HP QC, UFT
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics
- Experience Microsoft SharePoint
- Experience with .Net Framework
- Experience with C# Development
- Experience with ASP.NET Web Development
- Experience with Software Development
- Experience with TDD/BDD
- Experience with Agile Methodologies
- Experience with Software Testing Methodologies
- Experience Leading a Software Testing Team
- Involved in a minimum of two large scaled Agile software development projects
- Knowledge of Testing Tools, Testing Frameworks, Continuous Integration Methodologies
- Knowledge of Web Application Testing, Distributed System Testing, Performance Testing, Regression Testing, Database Testing, Mobile Testing, Security Testing, Accessibility Testing, Web Service Testing.
- Knowledge of Virtualized Hosting Environments
- Knowledge of .Net, SharePoint, Dynamics Web Application Hosting Environment
- Knowledge of .Net, SharePoint, Dynamics Web Application Performance
- Knowledge of .Net, SharePoint, Dynamics Web Application Security
- Knowledge of Data Modeling and Database Design
- Knowledge of Application Modeling and Design
- Knowledge of Service Oriented Architectures
- Experience with automated testing in enterprise system integration projects and initiatives; understanding of and experience implementing enterprise integration patterns.
- Thorough understanding of standard QA best practices in an Agile environment including authoring test plans and test cases, executing tests and tracking issues to closure
- Good understanding of SOA.
- Good understanding of DevOps
- Experience in Test Driven Development and testing tools and techniques.
- Object-Oriented design principles and design patterns
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- UML modelling
- BPMN modelling
- Experience with code control/version/build Team Foundation or Azure DevOps
- Experience with web automation suites e.g Selenium
- Testing experience with Web Services (REST, SOAP, WCF) and tools such as SOAPUI and SOAPSonar.
- BS in Computer science, engineering, or technology-related baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university, or commensurate experience.
- Service oriented architecture (SOA)
******Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
PH: 470-410-5280 EX 108/470-480-2412 EX 103
Apply here or please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: HP QC, UFT, MS Dynamics, REST, ASP.NET, Web Development, WCF, JQuery, XML
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 12 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: 2022-4756